1. TonyV

FS: Custom Sump by TruVu

Sold. Please close thread.
  2. TonyV

Sorry skimmer is not for sale.
  3. TonyV

Forgot about this thread. Sump is still available and has been sitting ever since.
  4. TonyV

People Please Help!!! Termite Fumigation in house and what do I do??????

Xenia is resilient. Leave whatever tissue remains. In a few years, you may be regretting that you put Xenia in the tank so it may be a good sign. :)
  5. TonyV

Deals RSM Owners might like...

After years of enjoyment from my RSM 130D I am taking it down and have my overflow and custom sump for the RSM line of tanks available for purchase. This is the best way to increase water volume. It housed my skimmer, heater, PO4 reactor, chaeto, carbon, and ATO. Happy reefing...
  6. TonyV

FS: LifeReef Overflow

I am taking down my RSM 130D and have my LifeReef overflow available. I paid $119 plus shipping new. This thing looks and works perfect. No loss of siphon ever. Don't settle for the cheaper versions. Get the original. $50 takes it. I'll even throw in a ball valve and the barbed hose...
  7. TonyV

I am taking down my Red Sea 130D and building up a new tank so the old equipment must go. Here is a sump that I had custom built by TruVu Aquariums I paid $240 2 years ago. I will let this go for $100. Not interested in any trades. Pick up in 95124. Sorry it's too big to ship. PM for...
  8. TonyV

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

Very nice Steve.
  9. TonyV

Don't let the Red Sea gurus see this!

No stock skimmer for me. See my signature. I am running an overflow to a sump/refugium down below. I have only been able to find the elbows at Marine Depot.
  10. TonyV

Don't let the Red Sea gurus see this!

I'm still around. Keep in mind that I am now using twin Maxi Jet 1200's for a ton of flow to support my SPS dominant tank. Alter the lengths of the tubing and position them like a 6 and a 9. :D
  11. TonyV

Reefmack's RSM 130

Wow - I haven't been on in awhile and I come back and somebody went with the AI's I've been slowly acquiring for my new tank build. I just may have to put one on the RSM for the time being. Looks awesome!
  12. TonyV

Advice on Red Bubble Anenomes in my 130D.

I have one and I can tell you like many others. I would not do it again. It's overgrown it's welcome in my 130D and now I am wanting to remove it. It hasn't moved in over two years but it attached itself to the bottom rock in my rockscape dead center of the tank. It limits my coral placement...
  13. TonyV

Jcp rsm 130

It should pass over time provided you keep up with the water changes. Tank looks great so far.
  14. TonyV

Rockscape switch around

I've re-scaped my tank a few times only to ultimately decide that it's more trouble than it's worth. 2 times I've caught my self saying "if I just move this rock over here it will be perfect". 2 hours later I have everything out of my tank. For some strange reason perfecting my rock scape...