Recent content by tony g

1. T

Nano Craze

Hi. This is just the type of discussion I would like to get into. My very first question that I posted in this forum was "what is a nano tank", I got an answer but I really made me feel quite stupid as I never associated the Nano the way its ment to. Anyway, the reason I really didnt make...
  2. T

Corals too close?

Thanks all for your advice. The cataphyllia can be moved with GREAT difficulty but I think I will just let them be and see what happens. Hopefully the mushrooms will move. Thanks again.
  3. T

Corals too close?

Hi all. I was hoping to get some advice on 2 corals I have. One is a Cataphyllia and the other is a group of about 6 mushrooms. They have been in my tank for about a year and have grown quite a lot in that time. They have attached to the rock around them and not just the rock on which...
  4. T

What the?

Ahh ok. Thanks for that. Its probably something I should have worked out along the way especially when i am converting US gallons to litres all the time. Cheers
  5. T

What the?

Hello everyone. I have been looking around on this site for a while now and have a question. What is a Nano tank?? It seems as though here in Australia we are a little behind on the range of equipment and products available for our reef tanks as you guys in America seem to have a huge range. I...
  6. T

new member from Australia

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I live in Adelaide, South Australia. I will put some pics of my reef up soon.
  7. T

new member from Australia

Hi everyone. Ive been visiting this site for a while to get information after setting up a reef tank about a year ago. I have a 48 inch tank (200 litres) with a reef made from about 45kgs of live rock. I have various corals, 2 sea cucumbers, 1pair of coral banded shrimp,1 bi coloured angel, 1...