Recent content by Tiffany

1. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

I add a total of 3 gallons each week. The first two days the temperature stayed right at 80 degrees, then I realized I hadn’t plugged in the cooling fans (blonde moment). So, plugged them in and now it stays at a constant 78. The ambient temperature in the house stays at 70 during the...
  2. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

Campbuzz98: Like Stevh said, the fan plugs directly into the control panel. The fans are easily snapped into, or out of, place. If you’d like I can take and post pictures.
  3. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

Rue: It is coming along great. I added a couple of new corals. I will post pictures this weekend. Sun coral is still looking great – last night I used my camera to film them eating and was able to catch my coral banded shrimp stealing the shrimp from the polyps…it was sad but pretty cool to...
  4. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

No worries Reefmack!
  5. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

Steveh: Thanks – will do. Rue: I’m sorry about your suncoral. I hope mine will remain healthy. When I fed him the first night it didn’t seem very special. I tried the soda bottle trick and the food just seemed to float up and out of the bottle. I kept turning on the flashlight to see...
  6. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

Thanks Reefmack and Rue. Getting ready to feed the sun coral, I hope it eats well.
  7. smIMG_0266

smIMG_0266

Sun Coral
  8. smIMG_0264

smIMG_0264

Sun Coral
  9. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

Here are a few new additions . . . Halloween Crab Sponge Sun Coral Hopefully they will all do well. :)
  10. T

RSM owners - what are your other pets?

One Basset Hound named Sydney....we call her Moose....and an elusive mouse that can manage to remove the food from the traps without setting them off. :smack:
  11. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

:makefun: Just kidding . . . Sorry Reefmack :angel1:
  12. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

Reefmack, Yes it was listed on Craigslist by a fish store in Orange County. I don’t think they are closing down, very nice knowledgeable staff and an immaculate well stocked store. I hope they aren’t closing; they are well worth the hour and a half drive. Stevenh and MatthewJ, the way I...
  13. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

Thanks ReefLady! MatthewJ, those are the circulation pumps, one 600 gph and one 300 gph. It has so much more agitation than my old main tank. Do you think that it is too much? :confused:
  14. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

Thanks Mavjoy and Goldenmacman!! I will post more pics as the tank progresses.
  15. T

Rsm 250 - So Awesome

Goldenmacman, I had three smaller tanks that I wanted to combine into one. So I broke down the first two, and put the water, rocks, and sand from them into the 250. I had planned to put the fish and corals from those two tanks into the third for a couple weeks to make sure the new tank’s...