Recent content by tidalzone

1. T

Totally Exotic Corals Aaa+ Outfit

Glad all is doing well and it was nice meeting you.
  2. T

tiny threadlike worms

sounds like spaghetti worms a long nose butterfly or copper band will lower populations but they are a sign of a healthy system
  3. T

keep it or kill it??

KILL IT!!!!:rocket:
  4. T

WE ARE MAX! "Marine Aquarium Expo" (April 3-5, 2009) in Southern California

It was a very cool show went just to look last year one day hope to show there.
  5. T

Removing sponge from coral base

you might try doing a quick freshwater dip with water the is dechlorinated and the same temp as the tank for 60 seconds or if that is to risky for you try leaving out of the water for a minute as most sponges don't like air getting inside them.
  6. T

zoo market about to go bust? Softies in general?

I agree I have a pretty good source and there prices havnt dropped so I'm betting hes selling to move or he bought a very large order to get a really good deal which is also possible as with most wholesale/transhipper's the more you buy better deal you get.
  7. T

Painting in Office...

lol beer is going to be the new currency lol anyways if there rolling it which im assuming there doing you shouldnt have any problems if they were shooting it with a airless then the tank should be covered and room vented or if the paint they are rolling is oil based but as you said its not so...
  8. T

pink lemonade and candlelght frags for sale

Little piece of advice if you want to sell frags. 1. you need to take better pic's those wont cut it 2. post size of frags 3. take better pics:) and are both acro's on the same rock or is that your original frags? theres allot of discrepancy's that turn folks away, just friendly advice.
  9. T

Chalice

Most of mine are in a shallow tray under 250's and grow and do great.
  10. T

bubble gum Monster Chalice Colony on ebay

Whoever bought this did not get a original as the BGM is different then mummy eye and Miami hurricane which are also separate corals, nice piece and worth some money but it is not a BGM. It doesn't even look like the BGM.
  11. T

lets see your chalices

Didnt see thread on echno's have a mod move if they want to.:bluenod:
  12. T

lets see your chalices

Heres a few of mine
  13. T

Turning off skimmer periodically

Alot of folks run them at half intervals with no problems,