Recent content by TheO

1. T

Howdy

Ok I finaly figured out how to do this!! This is what my tank looks like. Size and shape. It is not set up for salt water yet I am taking it slow and trying to deside what all I want and what would be the best for my tank.
  2. Drawing of the tank

Drawing of the tank

This is the shape of my tank and what each thing is Sorry not that great of a drawing
  3. T

UV Sterilizers???

Ok Thanks. I was not sure but I have read enough to figure that it was a good thing. I guess that I need to save more.... Or convince the wife that I need one a larger allowance LOL Thanks for the help all of you
  4. T

UV Sterilizers???

But is overkill ok?? or not ok?? How long should you leave it on for at a time??
  5. T

UV Sterilizers???

Good morning everyone, I have a question on this subject about UV sterilizer. I can buy a this one at petsmart for $49.99 +sh 24W Model (UV24WPL) Treats fresh and salt water aquariums up to 106 U.S. gallons (400 L). Completely submersible and sealed to ensure no water leakage. Has a...
  6. T

OT: The 5 letter word game.

Cows Love Eating Alfalfa Nightly Clown
  7. T

Fluffy again :)

Wow He is beautiful! Wait.. Is it a he?? How would you tell?
  8. T

For sale 125 complete setup

Why are you selling it all?
  9. T

just swam in ,new to the reef.

Welcome
  10. T

Howdy

Hello ALL, I have been reading this site for a few weeks now and you all seem very knowledgeable about the salt-water tanks I am very interested in changing my 75 gal corner tank to a reef tank. Thanks