Recent content by Swanheezy

1. S

Cleanup Crew Online Ordering

depends on the snail but i never had any probs wid that, and i was very happy wid what i ordered from reefcleaners i just went threw and ordered what i wanted rather then a package. i think i spent 25 bucks and got alot of snails few hermits some micro and some decorative shells for my hermits...
  2. S

Swanheezy's 46gal Bow Front Chronicles

oh im gunna my 46 is gunna be fish only tank just not sure what kind i would like it to be a lionfish and eel tank but i dont think its big enough for a lion fish
  3. S

and gunna do 30 wide 30 high so it will be around 375 gallons
  4. S

yeah i did a lil research so seems about 1/2 inch thick guess ill have to get the price from my glass guy
  5. S

any one know glass thickness i should use??
  6. S

so im thinking 96 inches in lengh 30 wide 24 deep or 30 deep hopefully be enough to suport a couple tangs
  7. S

well im back, been a while. but i had to break down the the 46 gal and move to mi, the 46 is still in the garage while im working on my place. i was able to save my clown and some snails that was all the survived the 1500 mile trip from south fl to south mi. but that's ok i got a ten gal...
  8. S

My 46 bow front with no catchy thread name

man that sux the big one
  9. S

Merry Christmas!!!

Marry christmas to all of you reefers
  10. S

barrier reef in boca they have a good selection of corals decent fish selction salt and fresh, and reasonably priced i got the goby and shrimp for 34 bones, alot better then all fish emporium even though they have a better selection what ones do you go to
  11. S

well it seems the goby is hiding so ill have to wait on the pics
  12. S

Tek's 150G Reef

sweet tank hows it lookin now
  13. S

found a new lfs today and came home with a Hi Fin Red Banded Goby, and pistol shrimp. fun stuff ill have pics of them when i can get a good one
  14. S

Candy Cane coral hitchiker

try the photo bucket method to get a bigger pic
  15. S

Blue Tuxedo urchin

pretty sweet urchin