Recent content by Straightjiggy10

1. Straightjiggy10

Perculas not eating

Try live brine never had a fish deny it!
  2. Straightjiggy10

My cute little A. McCullochi

update?
  3. Straightjiggy10

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Heres the other clown i got at same time still doing well in buddies tank! Before: Today
  4. Straightjiggy10

UPDATE: My Doni's Female has moved on to a new owner and is doing great... My Male is now paired with a Wild Caught Picasso Percula, They have been paired for Heres an older picture for refrence: AND HERE HE IS NOW ALMOST TWO YEARS LATER... AND HERE THEY ARE AS A COUPLE: ENJOY!
  5. Straightjiggy10

Thanks, but its not all that, I do appreciate the complement tho!
  6. Straightjiggy10

UPDATE: Another after anemone opened up some!
  7. Straightjiggy10

Ill break the ice with my Doni's Reef Picasso Pair I have had them just over 5 months, they are in their own 29G JBJ NANO CUBE with an Aqua Illuminations LED Fixture and 2 Anemone's (Blue Base/Yellow-Greenish tips Haddoni Carpet and an Rainbow BTA) I got rid of the H. Magnifica it was moving too...
  8. Straightjiggy10

Ill start: UPDATE:October 18th 2010: showing thicker black lines and growing pretty fast HOSTING: Two H. Magnifica Anemones, One Brownish Purple base w/ Green tips, and another Blue base White/Green tips
  9. Straightjiggy10

lets see some updates guys!
  10. Straightjiggy10

that's awesome, they look great together!
  11. Straightjiggy10

QUESTION?: How many months estimated does it take for these guys to start acquiring black. I noticed mine are only with me about six weeks and the black lines are thickening up
  12. Straightjiggy10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXVVqZnP5aU
  13. Straightjiggy10

Thx, Its aRitteri Anemone (Heteractis magnifica). BTW the clown in your avatar looks really similar to the one in Woodstock avatar
  14. Straightjiggy10

Anemone in SPS tank survive?

well mine is a 1/1, all i can do is recommend on my own experience no biggie good luck on your hunt!