Recent content by Stody0

1. S

Dave's RSM 500

Hi David Not been on for a while as I have been away working again !!!, all I can say is your tank is looking fantastic, one day in the near future I hope to get the 500 or 650.having said that I am off to Qatar again for another month, my 130 or should I say my wife's as she's looking after it...
  2. S

Dave's RSM 500

Great Video's, will come in handy for sure Regards Al
  3. S

Dave's RSM 500

Here is a link to the Red Sea Max series in the UK. Red Sea Max S-Series Aquariums | RedSeaMax.co.uk
  4. S

Red Sea 650 S

Looks like the 650 is going to be available soon Red Sea Max | S-Series 250 130D | Spares | RedSeaMax.co.uk
  5. S

Dave's RSM 500

Hi David I know what you mean when you say about a tank being too big for a room. At the moment the 650 would be too big for our lounge as we have a small wall that sticks out about 2 bricks thick, it was left in as its used as a supporting 'wall' for the upstairs but it is kind of dividing the...
  6. S

Dave's RSM 500

Hi David, Yes i thought the same about the tank, it is a nice piece of furniture, I will be getting one for sure. its going to be next year not sure what month but within the first half i would hope, it depends on building work i am having done. I was asking Kevin about a release date for the...
  7. S

Dave's RSM 500

Hi David Having seen the one in Oasis, I could not believe how quiet the weir is, the whole system is so quiet, that’s one of the pluses when I had to sell it to the "boss", she has always said that the 130 is not as quiet as she had wanted it to be. The weir was the biggest concern for me on...
  8. S

Starfish, good or bad ?

Thanks all for the replies, I will start to remove them, better safe than sorry. Cheers Al
  9. S

Starfish, good or bad ?

Hello all, Found a couple of these over the past week or so, are they good or bad ? Thank you
  10. S

New 130d Pictures At last !

Well 12 months since i last posted some pictures of the tank, and how things have grown, so much so that i have had to remove some of the corals and sell them on. Even more reason to buy the S-500 in the New Year. So as David Shaw has done, i intend to give my 130D away once the 500 is up and...
  11. S

Dave's RSM 500

Hi David, So pleased that it has all gone to plan, after seeing the 500 in Oasis last week has made me want one sooner rather than later. You mentioned that you have introduced all the corals from the 130D, can I ask how you transferred them ?, did you put them all in bags and float them as we...
  12. S

Dave's RSM 500

Hi David, The tank looks fantastic, I can wait for next year to come now so I can get started on my living room, after seeing yours set up and the one at Oasis, I have decided to go for the white one and not the black that I first wanted. Looking forward to the next batch of photo's...
  13. S

Dave's RSM 500

Hi Kevin, Thanks for letting me know, that could be very good timing :clink: Regards Al
  14. S

Dave's RSM 500

Hi David, I hope the build is going well and to plan. I went to Oasis today and had a look at the tank, all I can say is wow, what a piece of furniture. I was very impressed with the build quality and the look of the tank, but even more so with how quiet the whole system is, you could hear a...
  15. S

Dave's RSM 500

Hi David, Just a quick note to wish you the best of luck tomorrow with the new tank, I didn’t get to Oasis today but I intend to go tomorrow and take a few measurements of the 500. Can’t wait to see some pictures. regards Al