Recent content by stangbabe1993

1. S

Bulk Reef Supply GB starting 15 Mar 2011 to 22 Mar 2011

i just got my email. now how do you know which price you get do you have to wait til checkout? and which GFO do you guys use? would the granular be just as good. My first time buying this I got the high capacity and I don't really want to spend that much. I also have a reactor
  2. S

is the group buy going to happen tuesday
  3. S

Hi I don't say much on here but I do get on here and read alot. was wondering if can get in on this group buy I need some GFO.
  4. S

new 220 tank change

so if I only have maybe 90 gals of water and maybe 10 - 20 in my sump and adding 1/2 or more of fresh saltwater it won't hurt any corals or fish? I only have 3 fish, a clown, tomini tang, and royal gourma. I have about 150 - 200 lbs. of live rock and I have about 100 - 150 lbs DIY rock. should...
  5. S

new 220 tank change

hi I haven't been on here much kinda looking. so here's my question. What is the best what to go from a 90 gal. tank to a 220 gal. tank. I will need to move my lights on to the 220, but will have to keep them on the 90 till i get the corals over to the 220. If I put some of my live rock ( and...
  6. S

The 200+ Club

I just got a 220 last week yeah. not set up yet though
  7. S

t- 5 lighting

I have a ice cap 430 ballast with 2 actinic VHO bulbs ( plus I have 2 250 W metal halides. I want to change the vho's to t5's. I know I have to change the endcaps but do I have to change the brackets to or can I use the ones I have up there are the brackets different sizes. and someone on...
  8. S

new

Hi, I'm new to this forum but have been on others. I'm a mom and new grandmother of a 15 month old girl ( and I'm loving it). I work at a garden center and I'm a hairdresser, and I also sell AVON.(hubby lost his job last year so doing what I can do). I have a 90 gal reef tank and hoping soon to...