Recent content by Squadir

1. S

anyone know any shops around Miami int airport?

Hey guys, finally back after some time. I set up a new system; 75gal (48longx18deepx20tall) 25 gal sump. been running for around 2 months, will post some pics soon. :celebrate: i'll be travelling to Miami soon and would like to bring back some coral with me but don't know any shops around the...
  2. S

My 55 gallon set up

what would be the best position to set it at? i currently have it about 6 inches down and facing slightly upwards, is this ok? any help will be much appreciated
  3. S

My 55 gallon set up

hey guys how ya been? i finally got my koralia 550gph powerhead. cant wait to get home to put it in :scram: i'll see if i can get up some pics of it
  4. S

Opinions on Ornate sea slug please

niceeeeeeeee .. :) well i'll let you know how it turns out and try to put up some pics
  5. S

yeah, this gave me some ideas, i love DIY projects so i'll come up with something out of rubble/rocks or something of the sort. that cup idea is awesome. :) the LFS's that are here in Trinidad are very limited so i'll have to improvise but i can also just go diving/snorkeling and pick up some...
  6. S

thats a good idea, will do that when i get home. i'm trying to think of a way to get the sand to stay at 3" in a few areas without leveling out. any ideas? thinking of a plastic container and cutting it in 3" sections, and silicone some sand onto it so it looks somewhat natural and not like a...
  7. S

ok cool, thanks for the help bro. i'll see what i can do for him :) i wanna put him in this weekend :yup:
  8. S

i'll try to re-arrange a little and see if i can make some room for him. my brother brought him over last night so i have him in a qt with some pieces of pvc for him to hide in for now until i can fix an area for him in the DT. will a corner work for him? i'm thinking that i have some free space...
  9. S

my brother is giving me one, my tank isnt bare bottom but is just about 2" of substrate. i read that they need at least 4 inches or so, dont want to take him and he isnt happy, he is just about an inch long by the way.
  10. S

Green Tip Bubble

that is a really nice anemone :yup:
  11. S

yeah lol, it sure does. on another note, have you ever heard of a yellowhead jawfish living in a piece of pipe instead of burrowing?:confused:
  12. S

Omg...... that is horrible. As soon as i get home he is out!! :nono:
  13. S

thanks, i will monitor him (i only kept 1 and gave the rest away) to see what he is doing. It was confirmed to be Elysia ornate by the author of Blue Caribbean Magazine and his associates. i'm a little on the edge about the whole toxin thing though.. thinking about putting him back in the ocean...
  14. S

Hi, i caught 3 of these litte fellas the other day, are they good/safe for a tank?
  15. S

Will my tank re-cycle??

i am running a protein skimmer, hang on back filter with bio scrubber and a 125 gph powerhead (upgrading to a 550 gph powerhead soon)