Recent content by SneakyOwner

1. S

Zoas!!! Lots of frags

Still not there and I've tried from 2 different computers. Weird.
  2. S

Zoas!!! Lots of frags

I would like to place an order with you but some of the pictures aren't up there. Can you please fix them so I can see what the other frags look like?
  3. S

Berghia nudibranchs

Do you still have some? I have probably 3 rocks covered with 40 aptasia how many would I need?
  4. S

Monti's and star polyps not doing well

Its from Miami since I live in south Florida. I know the guy that delivers the natural water to most of the stores in the area so it is natural water. I tested the water yesterday and its at 1.030 the store owner said about a mile out its usually 1.032. hopefully this new store by me opens soon...
  5. S

Got the water tested again today. Nitrates are down to 40ppm so I did another 20 gallon water change. The damn salinity of natural seawater is high though so my salinity is creeping up a little after I do each water change. I'll worry about that once I get rid of these nitrates.
  6. S

Ok so two days ago I went to the LFS and got my water tested again. Nitrates had gone up more in 2 days from 40ppm to 80ppm. Everything else was kH: 11 Ca: 460 Mg: 1350 Po4: .03 I changed the media in my phosphate reactor. pH: 8.3 no2: 0 I also added a new bag of carbon the day I posted the...
  7. S

Test kits are new. Nitrates come from my mom feeding the fish too many pellets. I have a fuge with chaeto and mangroves but the nitrates never get to 0. I have an 8 in. blue tang a 7in. yellow tang a 6in bicolor angel and about 10 other fish. If anything its from overfeeding. I have a chiller...
  8. S

I have a 200gallon system and I change 10 gallons weekly. Everything has been stable at the same parameters for years but recently certain corals are not doing well. I'm worried because my brain is starting to show some skeleton in two spots. I don't know what it is!! I have other sps and brains...
  9. S

My tank parameters are good... kH:10 Ca:420 Mg:1400 po4:0 pH: 8.0 nitrate:20-40 nitrite:0 My salinity is around 10.28 but it stays stable there and the corals were doing fine at this salinity but for the past few weeks my orange and purple monti have started dying around the edges and my GSP...
  10. S

SPS Galore!!!

Hi I'm interested in the ORA green and pink birdnest's as well as the blueberry monti what shipping do you suggest to use to florida?
  11. S

I'M looking for Achilles acanthurus

These things are $130 now I used to get them at my old LFS thats I worked at for $60. Too bad I didn't keep one in my tank they are worth alot now.
  12. S

Growth pics of green pocillopora (normal growth?)

growth seems alright. What kind of light? mine grew probably double the amount yours did in a year but all tanks are different.
  13. S

Frogspawn warfare

So I woke up this morning to my frogspawn sitting in my maze brain :(. The frogspawn is fine but the maze is looking not too good. Half of it is alright but the other half look like a little bit of brown jelly ( i guess stung tissue) and then some white entrails hanging out of the mouths I guess...
  14. S

Help! hair algae in my frag tank

Hey I have a 30g frag tank attached to my 125g display and the frag tank was over run with hair algae which i attempted to siphon off as much as possible. I have a tang in there to eat some of it as well as a sea hare but they are making little progress. Anything to help get rid of it? Btw I...
  15. S

New Coral, Sponge on Rock, Should I Quarantine?

Sponges are pretty harmless no worries unless it is affect the mushrooms. Hopefully the ricordea grow and the light will get blocked out and it will die. I had one that came on a piece of live rock and the thing got huge! No problem I threw another rock on top of it and it died from not getting...