Recent content by smdyachtservice

1. smdyachtservice

HELP! Reefer Republic My New 350 Build

Water and scape done and I think I will leave it.. yea right! Lol. Still messing around with sump and awaiting filtration in the mail. Wanted to share a few quick picks. I'll be back with more in a few days!! Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  2. smdyachtservice

On Amazon. Just searched cabinet led's. Theres a bunch of options with motion sen. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  3. smdyachtservice

Three years away from the game and I'm starting over with a new Reefer 350 deluxe. Purchased tank from lfs on 10/17/19. Unfortunately they provided me with the wrong drain pipes. (which I have the new v3 sump) Also missing ato tank with float switch. Plumbing and remaining parts to be...
  4. smdyachtservice

New Red Sea Max c250

Thx pat! Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  5. smdyachtservice

New Red Sea Max c250

Residents: 2 picasso clowns 1 skunk clown 1 flame angel 1 blue/pink spot gobble 1 juvenile spotted sweetlips. eatting!! 1 cleaner shrimp Blue carpet Rainbow bubble Red zoa Red acan Orange mushrooms Green candy cane Dragon eye polyp Red and orange polyp Gold torch Sent from my SM-G920T...
  6. smdyachtservice

New Red Sea Max c250

Here is the new tank setup.. I like the old scape better, but you all know how that goes! Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  7. smdyachtservice

New Red Sea Max c250

This is my tank before the surgery, I just acquired a beautiful blue carpet a week ago, in the new tank set up he's hiding and not visible in the photos Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  8. smdyachtservice

New Red Sea Max c250

Well I haven't post on my tread for quite some time... if anyone reads back here, I've been having cyano problems in my sand bed since day one. Those problems have been consistently my pain staking issue through my entire tank life (more than 1 year from set up!) I live in South Florida and have...
  9. smdyachtservice

New C-250

Tank looks great and welcome to the RSM world... I'm very interested in your new skimmer. I've had my tank for bout 2 years and have not been happy with my skimmer, due to the unconsistency. I looked up the model you posted, but it looks round and won't fit in the associated chamber?? Please...
  10. smdyachtservice

RSM Owners - What upgrades are better than sliced bread?

Oh yea, and I added mp10 vortech Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  11. smdyachtservice

RSM Owners - What upgrades are better than sliced bread?

I have the c250. I've done almost everything you can think of... leds, (steves leds retro fit) ato with 5 gal bucket plumbed into one of the chiller hose barbs and submersible uv light/pump where heater chamber is. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk