Recent content by Slartibartfast

1. Slartibartfast

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Thank you for your kind comments Reefmack, the tank has matured a little since that photo, I will try to get a more up to date picture tonight.
  2. Slartibartfast

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Hello All, I've had my Red Sea Max since last December it's just starting to come together. I have been slowly transferring my corals and fish over from an Orca Nano that has been a brilliant first marine tank, but I want it for other projects now. Hoping the picture comes out okay...
  3. Slartibartfast

Anenome or Coral - arrived with live rock

First time poster, always found eveything I needed looking at others posts until today. I've amended my details and now I've worked out how to post photo's I have put some in the gallery. :dunce:
  4. Slartibartfast

It seems to have attached itself to a rock crevase, I tried to move it but it withdrew inside the rock where I couldn't reach, so I guess it stays for now. :cry1:
  5. Flame

Flame

Flame Scallop Showing Off
  6. Orca Nano TL450

Orca Nano TL450

7. Clowns!

Clowns!

My Clowns enjoying their surrogate anemone.
  8. Red Sea Max

Red Sea Max

My new setup starting to look okay.
  9. Slartibartfast

Hey Scott, I think maybe the journey from England to Alenandria might stress the little fellow out! But good thinking. BTW this forum is the most helpful and unformative I have found online..well done you lot, group hug!!
  10. Slartibartfast

Thank you all for your replies. My concern is that the tank I am setting back up will be for my pipefish who is not happy in my big tank and eventually possibly some dwarf seahorses. Obviously I dont want anything that might harm them. So I don't want to kill an innocent creature but...
  11. Slartibartfast

Not sure of origins of liverock, just bought a few bits to top up tank..
  12. Slartibartfast

Hmm.. I thought it might be, although it's not quite like the pictures on the Hitchhikers sites. Shame really if it is nasty as it's quite beautiful.
  13. Slartibartfast

Hi, hoping you can help me identify this hitchhiker which came in with my live rock (unattached) yesterday. It looked like a tiny mushroom coral as was flat. I put it on the rock and it opened up into what looked like an anenome. This morning, with the tank lights off, it was a long tube with...