Recent content by silva218

1. S

January 2012 POTM VOTING

Goodluck everyone!
  2. S

January 2012 POTM Contest!

Making sure this size is acceptable? My first photo contest !
  3. S

A Picture A Day......

xmen^ ;)
  4. S

New camera, 29 biocube no where near stock.

Yeah but the thing is I didn't want to have to buy seperate lenses...
  5. S

This is actually not a DSLR camera, it's a bridge. Which is in between a DSLR and a digital camera. Although I may be wrong because I don't know too much about cameras. So anyways, I did not edit these photos at all and I did not process them. I used both the intelligent auto mode, the...
  6. S

This is actually not a DSLR camera, it's a bridge. Which is in between a DSLR and a digital camera. Although I may be wrong because I don't know too much about cameras. So anyways, I did not edit these photos at all and I did not process them. I used both the intelligent auto mode, the superior...
  7. S

Thanks a lot, I didn't even finish posting before you sent this! And thank you everyone else. I will answer any questions anyone has about the tank or the corals themselves if anybody was wondering anything..
  8. S

Thanks a lot, I didn't even finish posting before you sent this! And thank you everyone else. I will answer any questions anyone has about the tank or the corals themselves if anybody was wondering anything..
  9. S

I got camera happy... With flash, came out pretty cool. Acan Gaden!
  10. S

Just purchased a Sony hx100v bridge camera. I am pretty impressed with this thing, although it is my first time being a step above your normal digital camera. I will be purchasing a macro lens accessory hopefully soon. So here are some of the pictures...
  11. S

Coral ID

Thanks alot! Let me tell you, the picture doesn't show half of the color this thing has!
  12. S

Coral ID

I did a google search on Acan maxima and the pictures look pretty similar to mine. Although I would like to see a picture of an Acan Maxima with baby heads to see how similar that would be. Thanks for the input so far everyone!
  13. S

Coral ID

I just looked it up. But it seems that it is no that either haha. The heads on mine are seperated from the main head and the large head is around 2 or 3 times larger than the enchinadas