Recent content by sfxer02

1. sfxer02

SFXER02(Tony)setting up 65g progression

Sold! Thanks everyone for the kind words and help that you have given me ! Tony
  2. sfxer02

Package deal must go! Great deal!

I haven't tried NCFRAGS yet I will now though! I am willing to go pretty cheap just need to sell! Someone is gonna get a heck of a deal if they offer up! Thanks everyone Tony
  3. sfxer02

Thanks Stang Still available need to sell soon I could leave anyday and my wife will not know what to do with this thing when I leave! Reasonable offer will not be turned down! Tony
  4. sfxer02

Thanks everyone for the kind words very much appreciated! Brian- That is a hell of an offer and would love to do it but I thought about it and when I get back I only have under a year in the military left and depending on the variables I could have less. So I think it would be just best to...
  5. sfxer02

I will for sure try to keep in touch not sure when I am going yet they just said to get ready and anyone that was in the military or is in now that could be 2 weeks or 3 months lol Thanks everyone Tony
  6. sfxer02

Thanks everyone you all are the best! Tony
  7. sfxer02

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=61904#post61904
  8. sfxer02

Well I am so angry right now but I can't be to upset since this is what I signed up for! I am being deployed to the big sand box again to play for a year so I have to sell my set up since the wife is gonna go back home. Thanks to all who helped me and encouraged me, don't worry I will be back in...
  9. sfxer02

Ok who wants it?

lol seen that today also Dumb if you ask me ! Tony
  10. sfxer02

Chat Room - IMPORTANT

ROFLMAO You two crack me up ! Tony
  11. sfxer02

Chat Room - IMPORTANT

Hey johhny I think she just needs moderators nicknames! And why would you be goingto another chat room this one is fun! There is always Reefcentral lol Tony
  12. sfxer02

Good bye

Sarah where is this coming from!!!!!! I will miss you girl, make sure to stop in once in a while and take care of yourself Best of luck! Tony
  13. sfxer02

Yeah I plan on being there! What about you? Looking foward to it. I won't have anything to trade but will probly bring some cash! Hope to see you there Tony
  14. sfxer02

My experience with ProReefAquatics.com

I think you did the right thing! I don't care who he is moderator or no moderator, if you feel ripped off by him you have the right to do somehting about it. And by the looks of it something is definitly wrong! Good luck Hope it works out for you Tony
  15. sfxer02

What I do for a living

It's all good Nick no need to apologize, we are one big happy family! Tony