Recent content by seahorseman86

1. S

t5 algae question

I am using t5 on my tank and the bulbs are a little overdue for a change and i am now having an algae bloom in my tank. could the bulbs have anything to do with the algae problem?
  2. S

homeade aiptasiax?

thank you guys
  3. S

homeade aiptasiax?

Has anyone ever tried any home aiptasia killers other than peppermint shrimp. I am just curious i think it would be interesting to here if anyone has ever tried any thing like this.
  4. S

trumpet coral help

i have a new trumpet coral frag for the last 2 months it seemed fine on head was starting to split and everything seemed fine now it doesnt puff upo much at all i had it at the top of the tank under four t5s. i just moved it to the bottom of the tank in hopes that it helps. all my parameters are...
  5. S

new frags.

Here we go i got 3 new frags today from another rs member couldnt of asked for a better transaction. It is really nice to help out a fellow reefer. there is a ric here is my first acan it is a nice colony 10+ heads and finally my first torch coral also, rember all of these pics are...
  6. S

finally tank pictures

those are the ones for the money i could not be happier they are big and bulky sure but that is what you are paying for i think they give the dimensions on the auctions. but if you are on a budget go for it mine have worked flawless for the last year or so.
  7. S

finally tank pictures

the powerheads are ebay specials not top of the line but they work well when you are on a budget
  8. S

finally tank pictures

This tank is a 40 gallon long with t5 lighting it has been established somewhere near two years very basic setup nothing fancy at all but i like it. so let me know what you think. trying to find a lfs to buy my xenia to make more room for other things.
  9. S

new zoa pictures

sweet that is nice to know. now i actually know the name of my zoas. the button polyps started out as a single polyp hitchhiking on some gsp needless to say the button polyps won.
  10. S

new zoa pictures

here is a new frag i picked up any identification would be awesome thank you
  11. S

frogspawn shipping

hello i was supposed to recieve a frogspawn via next day ups. somehow they goofed and now i am not going to recieve it until tomorrow. I guess what i am looking for is a little reassurance that everything will be fine, but i am very nervous let me know what you guys think should i be fine or am...
  12. S

kenya tree questions

i am already over run with xenia dont know what i am going to do with all these weeds. heehee
  13. S

kenya tree questions

I just picked a tree from the lfs for ten dollars it had 3 stalks on it probally eight to ten inches tall, he told me they drop pieces all the time. my question is that i have had it two weeks and it has dropped four pieces off so far the one attached to my front glass in less than 10 hours i...
  14. S

wtb frogspawn frag.

i am in erie pa which shouldnt be an outrageous shipping charge let me know what we are looking at
  15. S

wtb frogspawn frag.

Hey i was just wondering if anyone had any frogspawn frags that they are willing to part with, the cheapest i can find at the lfs is 50 dollars for a decent frag. Just curious if anyone out there could ship a frag for less or would be willing to do so. I am always looking for a good deal and...