Recent content by SeaHag

1. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

Well everyone, I have finally reached David's and I have to tell you, the photos of his finished tank are not even close to looking like the real thing. So, what I am going to do is charge admission and everyone can come to see the tank! How does a dollar two ninety-eight sound for...
  2. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

WONDERFUL...WONDERFUL...WONDERFUL!!! Excellent job David. As all have stated, you have done great and the tank is looking AWESOME! Only 49 days until I get to see it in person!!! :D I am looking foward to more photos.
  3. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

I guess it is time for my comments here. Sorry about the cleaner shrimp. We were just talking about him this weekend. :( And from experience, I can tell you that gobies can get in your face and back you down. They do that in the wild all the time. Very territorial creatures. They are...
  4. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

I never laughed so hard... "then I realized it was... uh... using the outhouse." :D :D :D Everything is looking really well and all marine life seem to be adjusting to their new surroundings. When I get there in two months it should be well on the way to being incredibly awesome! Keep...
  5. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

David ~ I have not posted in a couple days. Just reading all the kudos! :D As in all things, you will overcome. You have already replaced the CBB with something better (even though we are going to miss him), and with the chiller, it is only money! :laugh: The before and after photos of...
  6. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

I was wondering when you were going to give Sandi some of the credit. I personally know that she works just as hard as you do. Thank you for mentioning her... :D Now that everything is in place, will you still post some pics later when the water clears for all to see? :bigbounce Great job!
  7. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

David ~ It is looking awesome! Still a ways to go before it is totally clear, but it's on the way. Are the critters much happier now that they are in a big home again? :D I don't think I would like to live in those tubs for three days. :D :D You have worked really hard and now have...
  8. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

David ~ It looks really clean and organized. :D Sleep well and good luck tomorrow. We all are looking forward to the finished photos and your long rest after the work is done. :D :D You will have something to be proud of. A work of art and beauty that will last for years to come...
  9. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

David ~ You did not tell us that we would be sweating bullets before the weekend was over. :D So, it is one more day, before we get to see the wonderful results with all the rock, fish and corals! Hurry, hurry! :bigbounce I will check back later before the evening is out to see what...
  10. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

Craig Manoukian ~ I live in the Idaho Panhandle about 8 miles from Lake Pend Oreille on the west side in the little town of Spirit Lake. :D
  11. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

David ~ I hope you got some rest. I know with the kids coming home tonight you are going to be stressed out unless you get the major part done first. :) As I have told you many, many times, because of who you are and what you have become, you inspire, teach and create to the highest levels...
  12. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

David, you have done a wonderful job on this project. :D I am very proud of you and your accomplishment. :bigbounce I will wait like all the rest to see the new photos tomorrow. Sleep well and much love. Mom
  13. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

If you need any additional information send me a PM. You know I am a PADI Assistant Instructor? :D
  14. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

mnreefman ~ hey, I was just reading about you wanting to get certified? Did you?
  15. SeaHag

Reefer Addict's Reef

Hello mnreefman ~ I know all of you have been following David's many adventures over the past year and I have just stared here yesterday, so you all are ahead of me in the "anxious" department. You all have earned that. :laugh: