Recent content by screensweeper

1. S

Trip to the USA where to buy hanna checker.

Aquariumspecialty is a good option i wil mail him if they have them on stock if they dont have them on stock i can ask if he orders the checkers and pick them up there . I dont think it will be a problem to take it through the airport security i don't put it in my hand luggage and it is a very...
  2. S

Trip to the USA where to buy hanna checker.

Hi there , I'm going on a road trip holiday to the USA and i'm looking for a shop where they sell hanna checkers . I want to buy them there because they are there half the price than when i buy them here in the netherlands. I found some online shops that have them but the shipping prices...
  3. S

Post your RSM 250 Mods Here!

Thanks i was glad to be able to help , nice job you did looks very good !
  4. S

Hi Reefmack , The leds are not dimmable but they have a Programmable timer for each led group ( 4 groups ) allows for different start up and shut down time of each led group . The 4 groups are : 1 = 15 leds 3W white and 8 1W violet 2 = 15 leds 3W blue 3 = 2 leds 30W white 4 = 2...
  5. S

Hi there , I have build in a led fixture in the hood and want to share it with you . It is a maxspect G2-230 . I have the fixture now for 5 / 6 months and the water heats less up than with the original T5 and the stone corals are growing better . And i did another mod with the fans in the...