Recent content by scott wilson

1. scott wilson

Coralvue 400watt Ballast for sale BNIB

NEW PRICE!! $100 each
  2. scott wilson

Coralvue 400watt Ballast for sale BNIB

I have 3 Coralvue 400watt Ballast for sale. These are the latest models, fan cooled. $120 Each Shipping Included. Scott
  3. scott wilson

JustCoral.com

Birds nest are sensitive coral. They do not ship well. If you get one established it is a great coral to have. We will take care of that one for you on your next order, just remind me.
  4. scott wilson

JustCoral.com

Lynn, I am glad you were pleased with the order. I am sorry for the ned for replacements/substitutions. I guess that's what happens when you go on vacation your inventory gets out of control :) Thanks again,
  5. scott wilson

I want a clam!?

more clams again!
  6. scott wilson

Justcoral is awesome !

George, We have what you are looking for. Soctt
  7. scott wilson

Justcoral is awesome !

Kelly, Thanks for the feedback and thanks for your repeat order. :) Coral...yeah we've got that! Scott JustCoral.com
  8. scott wilson

I want a clam!?

I have many farm raised maxmas, around 25. Contrary to popular belief If you can get your clams from the right source you can get them up to 8 inches. I have them from 2"-4.5" All of my clams are farm raised. Not Vietnam clams here. These are good and decease free. all have been quarantined...
  9. scott wilson

JustCoral.com 30% off Holiday sale!!!

this popular special ends today.
  10. scott wilson

JustCoral.com 30% off Holiday sale!!!

Big Holiday Sale!! All Coral are now 30% off. Sale ends Tuesday Dec. 20th at 8PM EST with guaranteed delivery for Wednesday December 21st All orders must be able to be delivered By Wednesday December 21st to qualify for this special. Just Coral Scott Wilson Owner 937.743.0594
  11. scott wilson

Zoanthid Sale!, Buy 3 get the 4th Free

Zoanthid Sale!! Buy 3 get the 4th Free. Sale ends Thursday Dec. 15th at 8PM EST with guaranteed delivery for Friday December 16th Purchase 4 zoanthids and the price of the least valued zoanthid will be deducted from your total prior to processing your credit card. When using Paypal...
  12. scott wilson

Justcoral.com 48 hour sale!

I added some more zoo frags tonight. The sale applies to these too. So there are some frags for less than $8. Get them before the sale ends.
  13. scott wilson

Justcoral.com 48 hour sale!

www.justcoral.com 48 Hour 15% Off Sale!! All coral are now 15% off of their regular price. Sale ends Thursday Dec. 8th at 8PM EDT with guaranteed delivery for Friday December 9th Plus any order of $75 or more in coral will get a free zoanthid frag
  14. scott wilson

25% off sale JustCoral.com

Sale Ends today. There have ben many people placing orders do not miss out of this great deal. Scott
  15. scott wilson

sps frags near dayton ohio

And www.JustCoral.com is just 20 min away from them -- the same exit off of I 75