Recent content by sandman3467

1. sandman3467

LED Upgrade Question

So has anyone tried the Evergrow IT2080. Am going to be switching to a 40B from my 26 SeaClear and I want to be able to keep it all...sps,lps,softies. Was wondering what your thoughts were on these lights.
  2. sandman3467

Typhon LED Controller - $65

I'll give you that....This is my test controller to tryout new coding. This one gets taken up to the cabin to run 1x10W LED on each channel for lighting the porch. Instead of a 10v regulator I have a 12 on mine :D . The LEDs are rated at 1A but the 2N2222 transistors only allow for 800mA current...
  3. sandman3467

No....it's sold as of yesterday.
  4. sandman3467

Typhon LED controller allows you to control 4 LED channels independently. Perfect for ANY LED drivers that accepts either 5V or 10V PWM input controls, such as Meanwell LED Driver (10V input PWM) or Buckpuck LED Driver (5V input PWM) as well as our very own 24 LED Driver. There is also an input...
  5. sandman3467

Aquarium Controllers

I have a few updated controllers left over from a custom job I did for a friend of mine. The first is an updated DIY Typhon Controller with updated sketch with the following specs: (65.00) Typhon LED controller allows you to control 4 LED channels independently. Perfect for ANY LED drivers...
  6. sandman3467

Arduino Tutorial for Dummies, An easy way to learn the language

What are you looking at getting (controlling). If anything try the guy over at SaltyDog Aquariums He writes coding as well as builds custom controllers.
  7. sandman3467

Arduino pH,ORP,Salinity Sensor Shield w/RTC

Up for sale are two Ultimate sensor shields for use with an Arduino Uno or Deumilinov that I have and build.Sensors for pH and ORP, Salinity, RTC and hookups for many different types of peripherals all via USB it's the perfect shield for your project. Uno is NOT Included......The shields are...
  8. sandman3467

Here is a pic of the shield stacked on top of the Uno. I no longer use the Uno boards as I have actually made an all-in-one controller using the Atmega328-p chip.
  9. sandman3467

You can see the display of a GLCD which is outputting the info using the board here and can be purchased over HERE.Shoot me your emails and i'll send what pics I can.
  10. sandman3467

The all in one Aquarium Sensor Shield is here! With sensors for pH and ORP, Salinity, RTC and hookups for many different types of peripherals all via USB it's the perfect shield for your project. $125.00 free shipping Uses: Aquariums Gardening projects Hydroponics Aquaponics...
  11. sandman3467

The all in one Aquarium Sensor Shield is here! With sensors for pH and ORP, Salinity, RTC and hookups for many different types of peripherals all via USB it's the perfect shield for your project. Uses: Aquariums Gardening projects Hydroponics Aquaponics Whatever use you can...
  12. sandman3467

3.2" TFT Arduino Controller

Ty......soon as it's actually working properly I'll post more pics along with a link of the code so everyone else can build one
  13. sandman3467

3.2" TFT Arduino Controller

So I had some time to play with my 3.2" TFT Controller just to add a few lines of code for Feed and Water Change Modes as well as take out the High/Low Temp Settings til I figure something out for Fahrenheit..... Feed Mode is working but am currently debugging the Water Change mode as sump is...
  14. sandman3467

Arduino Mega Main Unit Build with KS0108 GLCD

Thanks...this build will include 2 LED Channels and relays for heater control, 2 powerheads and a fuge light with Water temp readings as well as pH,ORP and Salinity.
  15. sandman3467

Arduino Mega Main Unit Build with KS0108 GLCD

Please forgive my instruction if I miss anything...Am working on 5 of these and thought to document the last build...Main Unit is finished and will document the relay/sensor housing next. Items Needed: Arduino Mega 1280 DS1307 RTC KS0108 GLCD Plastic Project Box 10mm Stand-off's DB15...