Recent content by saltyreefkeeper

1. saltyreefkeeper

Check out some of my corals!!! Some frags!!! Let me kno wat u think!!!

Thank u lots" mcmullenmark"!!! I am goin to upgrade the pics but it takes quit a bit of time for these little guys to grow!!! But I wish they grew faster!!! Lol
  2. saltyreefkeeper

Check out some of my corals!!! Some frags!!! Let me kno wat u think!!!

Thanks drachen!! alot of them are fraggs but they will soon be big boys!!!
  3. saltyreefkeeper

My 120g slow build come join the fun!!!

Yes that is correct cat!! I tried it and the tiny holes let out water in all directions Ill post a pic. Tomarrow of it in action I just thought that if someone else is building a tank then they can use this method taking care of the ditritus prob.!!! I'll be running two rio at 680g A total of...
  4. saltyreefkeeper

In the center spout!! I put it up high so that if the power goes out it won't drain back into the sump!!!
  5. saltyreefkeeper

This is the front!!! the white strip on the top of the tank is vinyl (this white strip will be black lining the outside of the tank throughout the corners)!!! the tank is set on top of 1" thick heat obsorbing foam( the kind they use for insulating frigdes) but this is so that the tank will level...
  6. saltyreefkeeper

this is the Back of the tank!!! The plumbing I came up with is a bright one!!! the way this PVC is set up is I drilled tiny holes in a swirl going down the PVC so that I will never have a problem with ditritus settling behind my rock work!!!(the problem evrybody has)The tiny holes I drilled will...
  7. saltyreefkeeper

Catran lol hahaha ya meee to that's why I took those lttlie guys offff!!! Lol
  8. saltyreefkeeper

this is the out side again 3coats of epoxy flat black and new modern handles and hinges!!!! hope u guys like??? let me kno!!! and maybe u can give me some hints ur suggestions and i maybe i just might like ur idea!!!! tomarro i work on installing the trim around the stand and the all glass tank...
  9. saltyreefkeeper

this is the new painted stand!!! i like the black due to when its all stocked the livestock shows more with all the colors in i!!!! IMO
  10. saltyreefkeeper

THis is the new inside 3coats of black epoxy!! In the inside and one coat of clear!!!
  11. saltyreefkeeper

Well back to the build I'm more of a gett it done now type of guy I will post more pics today of what I have done!!!! And thanks for taggin along!!!
  12. saltyreefkeeper

ok I bought this set up about 2-3 months ago from chick in Everett and she hooked me up she sold it to me for only 200$ now it's mine and I'm gonna sooop this bad boy up check it!!!! the past!!! (stand) the middle!!!(stand) the old before!!! the tank all cleaned!!
  13. saltyreefkeeper

Just fragged about 16 different frags at my buddies house!!!

Finally done!!!! fragged me some corals ta trade man it took all day to fragg my corals a I took my time I have 9 different corals and two of each to trade!! I have my two 5g, with two k3 koralia,2 25w heater,two 2100 rios to circulate both tanks back and forth, and finally 1 36" vho...