Recent content by Salty150

1. S

Red Sea S-650 - Dave's marine adventure

Hey, I was wondering if anyone who owns an S-650 could verify the actual tank measurements. Red Sea has postings saying that it is 62", 63" and 64" wide. I am just wondering the actual width of the tank itself. Thanks!
  2. S

Just ordered the Max S 650 - the journey begins

All of those fish died in a period of 3 weeks and you have no idea why...?
  3. S

Max S-650 - anyone replace the ATO with a Tunze ATO?

No, I might not have been clear :) You could put the Tunze ATO pump right in the S-500's water reservoir. And I believe the S-500 has a 7.5 gallon reservoir.
  4. S

If you didn't use the under tank sump and didn't want to monitor and output the water from the ATO to the under tank sump - where else would you monitor and output it to? The rear sump, the display tank itself?
  5. S

HELP! 130D skimmer replacement

I thought there were a lot of people who switched it out to the Tunze 9004...
  6. S

Why not just use the S-500's ATO reservoir? :)
  7. S

The S-650 has a 10 gallon ATO tank - and with the new LED lights, that should last at least 5-7 days? I am not sure this reef (expensive) hobby is conducive to anything being "set it and forget it"...lol
  8. S

Oh, you don't have to sell me on the Tunze - I want to use it on the S-650. And wondering if anyone here did the "upgrade". And if it is possible to use the Tunze with the S-650's built in ATO water chamber somehow.
  9. S

Max S-650 - anyone replace the ATO with a Tunze ATO and use the S-650's ATO water chamber with it?
  10. S

Any S-650 owners modify there set-ups - how?

LOL, yeah... but that gives you an excellent viewing area...
  11. S

Thank you very much! So the tank alone is about 26" high - very nice indeed!
  12. S

So the viewing area height of the tank is 565mm? or 22 inches? Can you tell me the height of the tank itself? 625mm? :)
  13. S

Hey, would either of you two be willing to measure the actual viewing height of the S-650? :) In other words, the actual glass area of the tank height.
  14. S

Thanks for the reply!
  15. S

By the way, how do you like the Genesis?