Recent content by roearth

1. roearth

Snail spawn

Woke up and spotted one of my snails spawning in my Pico tank. At 1st glance I wondered why the tank was so cloudy.
  2. roearth

My setup

Well I haven't been on for a while so thought I'd give a little update! The nem decided to get up and move so I switched it into my other tank ( it's a bit large now) and put my green hammer back in. Sadly I lost boris the blenny - he just disappeared :tears: Yesterday I found a chiton - he...
  3. roearth

June's TOTM!

Congratulations, looks a gorgeous tank! ! :girlthumb:
  4. roearth

Mugshot thread!

Pictures of me are rare [/URL][/IMG]
  5. roearth

Finding Your Own Tank Thread

I thought it was just me Diana that struggled to find my thread! :LOL: I've been going via my "user cp" and it's listed under my reputation.
  6. roearth

Tank turned 49 this year

Glad to hear the good news! Best wishes....
  7. roearth

Newbie on the forum

Welcome to Rs! Looking forward to seeing some pics... :snshne:
  8. roearth

My first Marine, a Fluval M40 journey

Nice setup. Fluval tank looks well made for the job. To check your circulation I would take a close look at every piece of live rock and you should see some kind of life hopefully moving in the current. Magnifying glass is a great bit of equipment for finding micro life! Keep the updates coming...
  9. roearth

My setup

Thanks topline :happywalk
  10. roearth

Hi Everyone

Welcome to reef sanctuary! Can I ask how you're getting on with the overflow box? as I have a second tank also a juwel that I'd like to sump at some point but just don't know whether to get it drilled or look at an overflow option. Thanks
  11. roearth

My setup

Bought a new coral a couple of days ago and got so excited over my purchase I forgot the name of it.... Lol [/URL][/IMG]
  12. roearth

My setup

You'll be pleased to know that I've elevated my power strip and even labelled each plug ready for going away soon. Scary thought that im organised for a change. Sure my lovely son will do a good job looking after the tanks! Least I can log in to the camera and take a peek every now and...
  13. roearth

Mayja's 90 Gallon Reef Experience

Sorry for your loss.. Pick-me-up sounds a great idea. Looking forward to seeing your new corals :happywalk
  14. roearth

Pre mixed water, good idea?

Luckily I found a fellow fish keeping friend who makes my ro as my water is metered and would cost me more to make. I can at least trust him to keep his ro unit in good order unlike some Lfs and collect when it suits rather than being stuck to store opening hours. If it wasn't for the water...
  15. roearth

My setup

So far so good the nem is happy in its rock Diana and yes mike that is the power strip that I keep meaning to elevate! Here's a short video update and my wrasse is off to bed - amazing the speed of diving and disappearing into the sand bed http://youtu.be/SNq-JSKgvYw