Recent content by reelsilly

1. R

How much is too much to pay for a fish? This one's only $3000!

Did you say 300k? Does it poop fish gild? Lol. I've heard they can get crazy expensive but geeeeeeez!
  2. R

93 cube reef!

Not a problem, I will do it right in this thread as well.
  3. R

93 cube reef!

Yes sir, I am making my own. The scrubber will be in the first chamber of the sump. I am not running a fuge on this tank, mainly in part due to space. I will use CVPC to construct it, the hobby mat and a long air stone powered by some sort of air pun (haven't made my mind up on that part yet...
  4. R

93 cube reef!

Doing that either wed or Thur. Lights will be here tomorrow
  5. R

93 cube reef!

Not much more!
  6. R

93 cube reef!

Got the plumbing done today, one step closer to getting it running. I spent some time trying to figure this plumbing thing out as I wanted to add a dual manifold in it. Well, you will see shortly how that turned out. It started out like this. And ended up like this. Here is the...
  7. R

93 cube reef!

Yes it is!
  8. R

93 cube reef!

Thanks for the kind words. When I am finished, the rock work will be a bit higher on the back left corner, nearest the overflow. I'm going for a column look on the left side that ties in to the rest of the rock as it sits now.
  9. R

93 cube reef!

Rock in tank. Still going to add about 15lbs of dry and 10 of live.
  10. R

93 cube reef!

Sump has been re baffled now. Water test after a few days of drying.
  11. R

93 cube reef!

And that was one thing that I wanted to do on this build. I have the blue wall foam that I am going to put under it in hopes that it will keep it fairly quite. I've got to get dome reducers as well. Both holes in this tank come factory drilled at 1". The pump I have now is 3/4 inch which is...
  12. R

93 cube reef!

;). I am really enjoying this build. I am actually able to think things through and try to prevent small issues that we all have in the hobby. I am sure though that I will get those worked out and another will rear its head, lol
  13. R

93 cube reef!

Got the sump stripped and cleaned today. Rearranged the baffles for my needs and have them all siliconed up now and waiting for them to cure. The next project is the plumbing and up flow algae scrubber
  14. R

Blackbeltmom's RSM250 Build

Well heck, I didn't know you were up here too! I just started my 93 cube thread too. I haven't posted up here much as I was getting the "feel" for folks up here. Great looking tank as well Deb!!!
  15. R

93 cube reef!

So for now, thats all the photos. I will be removing the baffles and cleaning the sump tomorrow. After they are replaced, I will be starting the plumbing on the tank. There is one thing that I noticed on this tank that I have never seen on any of my other tanks. Both bulk heads are 1"...