Recent content by reefer4eva

1. R

neon green mushrooms for trade in ny

im in glendale queens
  2. R

neon green mushrooms for trade in ny

hey guys ,i had these in my 90 gallon that i recently sold and had to downsize to a 28 nano and these where the only mushrooms i had left after the sale...there is roughly 30 or more on a 2-3 pound rock(i had about 300 of them that branched out onto other rocks)i would keep them but the rock...
  3. R

fishtank and stand for sale!!!!

after the dreadful week of trying to get rid of a perfectly great tank that i really didnt want to sell and dealing with the many of various people the tank was sold for 400 even though i know it was worth more.but i learned a valuable lesson ......everyone is looking for something for nothing.i...
  4. R

$200.00 take it anyone interested?
  5. R

is the coral and everything included in the price?where in connecticut are ya located?how far...

is the coral and everything included in the price?where in connecticut are ya located?how far from the whitestone bridege are ya.im interested and for sure will take it
  6. R

29gallon BIOCUBE FOR SALE!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE!!!!

whats the price for everything?is it still available?
  7. R

ok i had a chance to clean it up and do a leak test
  8. R

Re: fishtank and stand for sale!!!!PICS!! the tank is dusty its been sitting for a while ,it was only used for a week in an office building before the company relocated
  9. R

im willing to trade a 28 gallon nano deluxe which would help me big time with the move.i currently have a 90 gallon that i have to break down and a nano cube would help me out BIG TIME!!!i tried to put the pictures up but there too large for the forum
  10. R

im not sure how many gallons it is but the measurements are 60"L X 24 1/2"H X 18 1/2"W .The tank was only used for a week in an office.its been sitting in my landlords basement for about 4 years so its dusty and needs a good cleaning.the reason im selling the tank (even though i dont want too)...