Recent content by redzgts

1. R

MACNA XXI 2009 Slideshows lot of pics!

Very nice pics. Very enjoyable to look through. Thanks
  2. R

WTB: Tried and True breeding clowns

JTT, Just saw some breeding pairs at Oceanpro Aquatics. Just google them and they are for sale on there site. A.J.
  3. R

Hello

Got my MP10, my rock and my Deltec Protien Skimmer in today and threw the 150w Sunpod on the tank and here it is. It still needs to clear up a bunch.
  4. R

Deltec Protien Skimmer

So, I picked up a Deltec MCE 300 and just thought I would post a couple photos and let you know what I think. So far it seems to be great. It has been running for maybe 15 min and has some goop coming out. Quality seems great. I don't have a lot of experience with skimmers but it seems to be...
  5. DSC00019_resize

DSC00019_resize

6. DSC00016_resize

DSC00016_resize

7. DSC00017_resize

DSC00017_resize

8. DSC00015_resize

DSC00015_resize

9. R

Hello

Also, More pics of my new deltec skimmer and Dr. F&S Fiji premium rock tomorrow in case anyone is interested. Thanks, A.J.
  10. R

Hello

Finally a pic of the wife's tank. I will have more pics tomorrow. Please don't judge the quality. I have never taken tank pictures and my camera is new.
  11. Sheri Tank 1

Sheri Tank 1

12. R

Hello

My camera decided to retire so we are heading out to buy one tonight. I will have pics of the wife's tank later tonight and pics of my tank this weekend when I get my new stuff.
  13. R

RO/DI Unit Question

I have had good luck so far with the crew at airwaterice.com. I just bought there mighty-mite and have had it going today. There prices are good and they have a large selection. A.J.
  14. R

Hello

Pics are coming soon. My brother in-law is sleeping in the living room. He has some work to do where I live and he is crashing here to save some money. Hopefully tomorrow. A.J.
  15. R

Hello

Hi, My name is A.J. I have been looking on this forum quite often. I have talked to Reefmack a few times about a RSM130 but have opted out of that since I would like to do my own thing. I have a 29G that Has been cycling about 2 months with no fish, just a CUC. I got the reefer bug bad and...