Recent content by redseareef

1. redseareef

"Tom's RSM 250"

Tom!!!!!! YOU WENT LED?????????????????????? WOW! Very nice! Looks like your really happy with them! Great to see your still going strong!
  2. redseareef

RedSea Max/ Euroreef Skimmer Page

bathtub, Due to your increased flow, that may be the problem. However, what you add to the tank water may contribute to the problem as well. The new bubble trap I would think would solve the problem. What all are you adding to the tank water? Thank you Todd Santora Global Aquarium Supply
  3. redseareef

alucrep, Once the skimmer is fully broken in, both pumps should be ran with no problems at all! I run a two pump version on my 130! No bubble trap or problems........
  4. redseareef

Hi Tony, The bubble trap is done I believe. If you need one just let me know. I am not even sure what the pricing is as of yet. I will try and fin d out here this morning! Thanks!
  5. redseareef

Anthony, That one looks like brand new. IT looks like the silicon carbide mesh. The new ones produce even more foam, and mine are on over 3 months I think with zero problems. I think you will love the new ones!
  6. redseareef

Todd's RSM 130D SPS Garden

Hi Reggie, Thanks! It's really nice. I still have the urge to go or at least try a full T5 system. I know it would save me alot in electricity. However, I will pay more for replacement bulbs.
  7. redseareef

Hi Anthony, Pretty reasonable. I would guess around 15.00 air mail to your door. Please email me your shipping address to aquaglobal@aol.com I can get you a exact quote. Thanks
  8. redseareef

Tom, The Mantis are amazing creatures, but can indeed be delicate! I am loving this new colored bulb! Seems to be perfect until I make the jump to T5's! Gota love the one bulb replacment! My corals seem to be taking the new bulb quite well so far. Seems I may have a few more days until I...
  9. redseareef

Thanks Tom! Hows it going with that Mantis? I remember you lost the firs tone. Did you get another? Thanks!
  10. redseareef

Terry, Bulb has burned in nicely today! Wow! I love it! I can get rid of that nasty looking T5 strip sitting on top of my tank now. I cannot believe I went all this time without using this bulb. Now I just need to see how the corals respond. By Sunday, I should see either a positive or...
  11. redseareef

Hey guys, I tried out the Hamilton 14K bulb tonight and all I can say is WOW!!!! What a awesome color!!!! No yellow at all that I have heard about from some people. What comes to mind is...........THE BALLAST!!!! Different ballasts will produce different colors indeed. This bulb from...
  12. redseareef

Tom, Thanks for the heads up! Do you think the Phoenix 14k's are as blue as my Radium? I need to check your thread pics out again. I run the Radium 20K and one ULV 75/25 T5 bulb. This brings out the pinks in the coralline algae. Thinking about changing over all together with a Hamilton...
  13. redseareef

Hi Mbdave, I would love to see pics when you get it going. I hear great things about the 14k's just wondering if I should try one! Thanks Terry! It's been a tough year! Let's hope it starts to improve next year! Hi Reggie, Thanks for the tips! Im still on the fence...
  14. redseareef

Terry, It sure does take some getting used to I know! I am just curious as to what colors/changes I can get out of my corals with it! Need to ask around some more I suppose! THANKS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!
  15. redseareef

Thanks Terry! Would you consider it not needed any supplemental actinics?