Recent content by RandyO

1. R

Post your enchinophylias!

Blue and Purple Echinopora
  2. R

What was I thinking when I turned a frag of that watermelon echino down. All I had to give up was a small piece of my weed of an Acan. Douh!
  3. R

Watermelon Echino is so sweet. Is that my red in the background Chris?
  4. R

Acanthastrea lordhowensis frags for sale

Update: #'s 3,4,5,6,7,and 8 are sold
  5. R

Sorry, shipping is extra. It would cost 50.00-60.00 to ship to that zip code.
  6. R

I haven't heard from the person that had #6 on Hold, so it is up for grabs again.
  7. R

I hear ya Gina. I've got a lot of those too. :sinking:
  8. R

#6 is now on hold. Thanks for the kind words Marlo. I think the original colony came into the US in 1999. My buddy got it shortly after that.
  9. R

Yeah, I guess it was a dead end. :faces:
  10. R

Frag #8 is now on hold. Thanks
  11. R

As promised. The new line up. These were made from the above frags. Red and Gray Acanthastrea Prices 1. 550.00 9 Large polyps 2. 450.00 15 small polyps * SOLD * 3. 450.00 8 Medium/Large polyps 4. 300.00 5.5 Medium/Large polyps 5. 450.00 11 Medium/Small polyps 6...
  12. R

All of the larger frags that did not sell have been cut up again into smaller pieces. Once they heal up, I'll post some new pictures up.
  13. R

I have a few Acanthastrea frags for sale. Red and Gray frag #1 800.00 12 Large full polyps, and 1 baby Red and Gray frag #4 9 Large Full polyps 550.00 Red and Gray frag #6 5 total polyps, a couple of them halfs, and one giant polyp on top. 350.00 Red and Gray frag...
  14. R

Post Your Awesome Favia Here!

Sometimes. They get in some really nice stuff. Just got two of these exact corals. Also got a solid red one, and a couple red and green Favias. 5 months ago, they got lucky and one of the favias was an Acan lord.
  15. R

Post Your Awesome Favia Here!

This piece came in from Bali labeled Favites chinesis, and I think it's pretty accurate. Here are a couple F.chinesis from the Whelk gov site. Characters: Colonies are massive and rounded. Corallites are shallow, angular to subplocoid, with thin walls. Septa are...