Recent content by PureDezigner

1. PureDezigner

Dry Rock

+1 for Marco Rocks & +1 for Reef Cleaners CUC
  2. PureDezigner

BigAl's slow chronicle . . .

Al, I really love how your tank is coming along, it's beautiful and awe inspiring. I recently set up a 75g that has a large overflow in it and after seeing your overflow, I've been inspired to get creative and cover it somehow. I like the GSP you've placed on yours and how it's growing out...
  3. PureDezigner

Blue Linckia Sea Star... EATING????

What size tank do you have? I just set up a 75gal and was thinking of getting one of these guys. After some research I'm starting to have second thoughts.
  4. PureDezigner

Basement / Tank Room becoming to humid, any suggestions?

Thank you guys for your suggestions. I have decided to give Damp Rid a shot for now. I will report back with my progress in about a week or two. I'm thinking with cool weather right around the corner this issue will be resolved with the use of this product.
  5. PureDezigner

Basement / Tank Room becoming to humid, any suggestions?

Hi everyone! I have recently set up a 75 gallon tank w/ 20 gallon sump. This set up is in my basement along with my 40 gallon w/ 20 gallon sump. Unfortunately since I've set up the additional tank I've noticed the humidity is really getting bad and I don't have any windows in the basement...
  6. PureDezigner

BREAKING NEWS - Another Oil Rig exploded in the Gulf

news - Google Search One person reported injured as oil rig explodes in Gulf off Louisiana - Another oil rig explosion reported in Gulf - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida Coast Guard: Oil and gas platform explosion in the Gulf - News Flash -...
  7. PureDezigner

BREAKING NEWS - Another Oil Rig exploded in the Gulf

It saddens me to bring such depressing news. :( Another sad day for our marine friends. I just pray that this does not turn out like the last one. I am now feeling sick and will take a break from the computer and tv to reflect on this. ~Curtis
  8. PureDezigner

Can anyone recommend a good camera for under 300 dollars?

I'm looking for suggestions on cameras that are great to tank pics with. A camera with the capability to take very close shots with hi details as well as very nice full tank shots! - Thanks!
  9. PureDezigner

WTB Purple Hornet Zoanthids

Good to know! I just got hit with unexpected expenses, will have to hold on getting anything. :(
  10. PureDezigner

WTB Purple Hornet Zoanthids

I though I'd place my name in the hat for these and see if anyone has any they would be willing to sell. If not, do you know a reliable source? Thanks! Curtis
  11. PureDezigner

New batch of zoas ready to go!!!

ambulldog615, I'm sold, pm sent!
  12. PureDezigner

New batch of zoas ready to go!!!

@ambulldog615 this is insane, if only I had my 75gal set up and ready. Sadly it will be a few (if I'm lucky) more months before that. Great looking frags nonetheless.
  13. PureDezigner

My tank is cycled but PH is low

@cbrownfish great feedback!
  14. PureDezigner

Montipora Orange Cap -- Stressed? Dying?

Same thing is happening to my cap, I think I will just cut it off tomorrow.
  15. PureDezigner

Orange Cap has started to bleach

I had been slowing increasing my magnesium to 1600 over a course of 7-8 days. I then maintained it there for about 5-6 days. (I'm doing this help rid my system of hair algae) About 2 days ago I noticed a white spot on my cap and since it has grown pretty large. Is there anything else I can do...