Recent content by prettyboy

1. prettyboy

Greetings from scenic Baltimore City.

Nice....What part of town are you in? I grew up in Irvington....then Catonsville, Arbutus, Landstown, Dundalk...then the last 7 years in Severn near the airport......moved to Tampa in 2005
  2. prettyboy

Happy Tomato Clown w/ damaged tail?

He was my first fish in a 6 week old tank. I just realized his tail shows what looks like a little tear and 2 spots, 1 on tail 1 on upper fin. It's eating and loves the anemone. 8.4 ph 0 amm 0 nitrite 5.0 nitrate temp is 77 I have picked up 2 juvenile black clowns and a coral beauty. Tomato...
  3. prettyboy

Haven't done this in awhile.......

I have a friend with a healthy 6 year old tank....... Would it be of benefit to grab a handful of his sand to add to my tank?
  4. prettyboy

o.k. o.k........the waiting makes me coocoo. But......I also wish for the tomato to have something to host. Is there something less needy of an established tank I can find to make my clown happy?
  5. prettyboy

Week 3 and now day 6 with a tomato clown. Why a tomato clown....he was just there! I wanted something other then the live rock/sand and it seemed that a damsel was the best choice but in reading it seems they are a p.i.t.a. to introduce other fish to. I picked the tomato because they are hardy...
  6. prettyboy

Stopped forums 3 years ago when I stopped (basically) riding sportbikes. Well I can't say if this will be my only post or if I'll be very active. Just picked up a fair condition red sea 130d (I believe it's called) and about 27 pounds of live rock, 4 pounds of live sand and after an agonizing 2...