Recent content by PoonHandler

1. P

can i handle an octopus?

yeh ill have to make sure my conerflows are sealed off well..thank you guys for your help i think i may try this hopefully i wont fail i was gonna order one off liveaquaria unless anyone else knows a better place?
  2. P

can i handle an octopus?

sorry i discribed it wrong its completely covered but on the back of the glass canopy there is a plastice piece that slides on it where there is a slight seam i figure placing a brick ontop of it will keep it from being pushed up
  3. P

can i handle an octopus?

so for my spellig my typing isnt the greatest
  4. P

can i handle an octopus?

survived for 5 days? wow as far as escaping i dont think one would easily from my tank the top is completly sealed and i have a sump so no wires here and i cant nearly fit my pinky through anything. as far as to big i hear the get about 2=3 feet in diamater and am unsure if my 125 enough i have...
  5. P

can i handle an octopus?

i have researched them and learned they they live for an average of 1 to 2 years and im am just really stuck on how smart they are and really want one but im unsure if im ready for one or not iiv been running with saltwater for about 4 5 years and now i have a already set up but with not...