Recent content by PeteLiberty

1. P

NEW 310 Reef

got one on. not to good of a pic. will be more to come, when I know what I doing on this site
  2. P

NEW 310 Reef

Hi all Pete here Got a new tank I have not been on here for some time. Had the LFS set it up for me, not a DIY this time. It's the last custom tank perfecto made, at least that is what I was told by the LFS Size 80X30X30, yes it's a big, just put the rock in 258lbs, may need more, and...
  3. P

Fumigation Preparation

I had my house done tented. And my tank was 2 1/2 years. I moved it out all of it. And he said the something, just move the fish out. Now I have a bigger tank. Don't take chances.
  4. P

Alga I think I have a plan

Yep got the phosban in and still doing water changes every four days 25 gl, still have some of stuff, but not as much. Going to do one more change before I go to Curacao this Friday, and have some ready if they need to do one when I'm away. Hope it all works.
  5. P

Thanks just did 25 gl of sucking it all up. All I have is softies, and there looking good, all the water changes. Have more water running for the next one.
  6. full tank

full tank

7. P

Scientific Description- Light brownish menace Will have a phosban reactor in two day have one (two little fish) and I pick upome phosBan yesterday
  8. P

So I have this brown green alga, looks bad around 5 pm when I get home form work and smells some. I started sucking it out with this little feed tub, not that much water but a lot of suck power,it takes about an hour to suck it all up.25 gl I put the new salt water in at the same time I'm...
  9. P

Skimmer and red slim remover

It did say to keep it on The last water change I used the water as a test for the skimmer. And it was going nuts for a long time. The little bubbles coming out the skimmer. After it settled down I put some more of the old water in,something. I'll start doing a lot of water change two a week for...
  10. P

Skimmer and red slim remover

I had some red slim in my tank, so put a half dose in. Turned it yellow! The next morning the skimmer was going nuts, so I trend it off. And have tried to get it run with no success. That was two week ago. I've done two water changes 25gal each, and still I get those bubbles it's killing me...
  11. P

Hi names Pete

Long story cut sort Had a 110 gal had to get the house tented. Now I have a 210 with some upgrades.