Recent content by pepebarcelona1

1. P

Making your first post

Hi there everyone, I'm new to this exciting hobby, I have a 10 gallon Reef, i just started 35 days ago, and have been reading lots of info here, and youtube, trying to learn a bit on this great life style. Till today i decided to join, so here I am very happy to be here, and hoping to get the...
  2. P

New Reefer

Hi there everyone, I'm new to this exciting hobby, I have a 10 gallon Reef, i just started 35 days ago, and have been reading lots of info here, and youtube, trying to learn a bit on this great life style. Till today i decided to join, so here I am very happy to be here, and hoping to get...
  3. P

Aqua C Remora Nano

I have one just started using it, about 35 days ago, and the noise problem is not that noticeable, its very quiet on my opinion, and so far very good.
  4. P

New Reefer

Hi there everyone, I'm new to this exciting hobby, I have a 10 gallon Reef, i just started 35 days ago, and have been reading lots of info here, and youtube, trying to learn a bit on this great life style. Till today i decided to join, so here I am very happy to be here, and hoping to get the...