Recent content by peekabook91

1. P

Where to buy corals and fish

go to Buy Rare Coral Online, Chalice, LPS, SPS and Soft Corals for Sale they have great corals for sale and some really rare ones too
  2. P

help with starfish don't know if dead or not

i bought a starfish at my fish store yesterday and i drip acclimated him for one hour and when i put him in the aquarium he moved a little then got on a rock and hasn't moved since yesterday im wondering if he is dead or not
  3. P

please submit photos of ur live rock sculpted in ur tank

this is a 150 gallon tank and is going to house all different types of corals thanks
  4. P

Wave makers

the best type of a wave maker is made by vortec which cost 420 dollars or a smaller model for 300 or a smaller one for 200
  5. P

ro/di units

which ro/di unit is better spectrapure ro/di unit or the aquafx ro/di unit
  6. P

bubble king skimmers

are these skimmers considered the best skimmers my aquarium is 180
  7. P

ick

do you have a uv sterilizer this will help the ick go away
  8. P

Which brand of SALT do you use???

my experience with reef crystals is that it doesnt mix well
  9. P

skimmers

actually i looked at skimmers and am thinking about getting a bubble king skimmer its for a 180 gallons
  10. P

skimmers

are octopus skimmers better than vortex skimmers
  11. P

metal halides

soo what do yall think i should do with lighting do you think i should get icecap retrofit that are 80 watts a piece for a total of 8 bulbs that is 640 watts
  12. P

metal halides

soo do you think i should get 2 250
  13. P

metal halides

i have a 150 and am wondering if i should get 2 250 watt or 2 400 watt metal halides which one should i get the aquarium has a canopy and with good air circulation and good water movement do you think i would need a chiller the aquarium is 48 width and 31 deep it will house all types of corals...