Recent content by pazazed reef

1. pazazed reef

Any good recommendations

So I ended up going with a BTA...and I must say it had not let me down..I guess my water is doing good things as I woke up at 3am to make sure he was not stinging any corals and he has started to split...pictures as soon as the lights come on!
  2. pazazed reef

Any good recommendations

Wow this site is great!!! Thank you!
  3. pazazed reef

Creative fishing in our tanks?

I say this because I had to trick a trigger into swimming into a net with krill in it to get him out he came very close so I thought it might work 4 hours later it did...let me tell you time flew by...not!
  4. pazazed reef

Any good recommendations

As I have been looking into it I think I might go with a BTA just to get the fins wet! I'm buying live stock on sun ill keep you guys updated with the purchases as well with pics
  5. pazazed reef

New reef tank run by only LED lights ...ANd two t5 HO lights

no it's a little colony of exiena thats starting to spread added the frag a week or so ago...saying high from grand rapids!
  6. pazazed reef

Left the hobby for two years and now I'm back

Thank you just added a long spine urchin today maybe 3 in big. any one of you guys have any Magnifica Ritteri Anemones? I want one!
  7. pazazed reef

Any good recommendations

Do you know any one who has had luck with a Magnifica Ritteri Anemone
  8. pazazed reef

Any good recommendations

Oh!!!!! That's a good idea! Thank you!
  9. pazazed reef

Any good recommendations

Is there anything I can do to safe guard the tank
  10. pazazed reef

Any good recommendations

The tank is about four years old live rock is good and sand is good water is perfect and I just put up LEDs a week ago! As for the filtration I just have the in tank overflow...with the glass lid covering the tank do you think it could still get in the filtration?
  11. pazazed reef

Any good recommendations

I had looked at them but I was wondering of are some with more dense tentacles?
  12. pazazed reef

Any good recommendations

Going to my LFS on sun and they are known to have a great selection of fish and corals. I'm hoping to buy an anemone but want to no about them first! Any pic or suggestions?!
  13. pazazed reef

Creative fishing in our tanks?

We all no that getting unwanted fish in our tanks out can be something of a day or week project. I thought I would start a thread for people to post there fishing stories!
  14. pazazed reef

New reef tank run by only LED lights ...ANd two t5 HO lights

I'm starting to really see the difference in the lighting well worth it in my opinion!! I also update my reef build thread if you care to take a look at the tank