Recent content by pascawali

1. P

Pasc's RSM130

Yup definitely looks like a tunicate/sea squirt! :) I think I'll lock it in haha! Oh thank you Diana; Very useful! Currently have 17 sites on my marine aquarium bookmark folder haha! Loving this marine experience!
  2. P

Pasc's RSM130

Thanks Glenn! I had a look but couldnt find anything about trunicates, however if it helps, the third picture has the spongey thing in the picture, all expanded. I definitely agree with the chiton, if it moves then I will probably get rid of it :) Thanks again!
  3. P

Pasc's RSM130

Thanks Diana! Here are a few pictures, had a good look at that snail but unfortunately I dont think its it :( I have included pictures of a pest crab I have found (of which I currently have 2-3), and I included this orange and black thing that I am unsure of, and an attempted picture of the...
  4. P

Pasc's RSM130

Hey guys! Took on all your advice and have persisted with water changes and a cleaning crew and slowly parameters are slowing down! Still hitting over 0.36 for phosphates which is a pain... On the other hand, definitely learning quickly. Found 2 crabs in the tank tonight which it seems I will...
  5. P

Pasc's RSM130

Thanks everyone! Great to be involved! :) Thanks Diana, so far it has been running for 6 weeks. It was cycled for 3.5 weeks and has now been running with several fish for the remaining 2.5 weeks! :) No issues so far, had a relatively high phosphate reading which was a bit worrying but no...
  6. P

Pasc's RSM130

Gday guys! Welcome to my thread, this is the first time I have posted on reef sanctuary so I look forward to meeting you all! A quick thing about me before I start. My name is Adam, I am 20 years old and a big fish enthusiast. For several years I have kept freshwater aquariums, and have...
  7. P

Hello there

Welcome to RS!
  8. P

RSM 130d gate removal

Welcome to Reef sanctuary :) Hope you enjoy your RSM as much as I do!
  9. P

Deals RSM Owners might like...

Beauty! Can finally get my tank setup a bit better! :)
  10. P

basabbc's RSM250 !!!!!

Good luck with everything!
  11. P

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

So many wicked tanks!