Recent content by Pancho75

1. Pancho75

Pancho’s Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

That is the part that it sucks, I a sitting in several new gadgets for the but unable to try them. On this case I did not buy the connector to go directly in the wall plug so I have to connect it to the Apex to test it.
  2. Pancho75

That is the part that it sucks, I a sitting in several new gadgets for the but unable to try them. On this case I did not buy the connector to go directly in the wall plug so I have to connect it to the Apex to test it. :tumbleweed:
  3. Pancho75

Douglas's Reefer 525XL Mixed Reef

That looks very sleek, good looking tank.
  4. Pancho75

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

He looks like Superman flying. LOL
  5. Pancho75

Highly's Red Sea Max 400 Mixed Reef

Wow that is a massive update. Congrats for the new tank! it is very nice, you have gone through a lot however you keep prevailing. I like vlemengi tang, the tang and the gorgonian, they really stand out in your pics. For the controller I can only talk about Apex, I am using it and love it...
  6. Pancho75

Blue's 40G Mixed Reef

Have you notice grow in your chaeto with the red light?
  7. Pancho75

Highly's Red Sea Max 400 Mixed Reef

Good to read you, congratulations for the baby! I’m sure your wife deserves a medal. I take breaks from the site also from time to time. Looking forward for the pics.
  8. Pancho75

Today a yellow torch arrived. Happy to finally been able to get one. Sorry no pic as the Nest web cam zoom is not good.
  9. Pancho75

Blue's 40G Mixed Reef

Looking good Blue, I think you will not miss the wc once you got your versa.
  10. Pancho75

I bought this red linckia red star, 4 years ago and disappeared after 3 months. Last time I saw her she was munching my setosa :oops:, after that she vanished until today. Happy to see she has survived and is thriving.
  11. Pancho75

New toys to prevent disaster and increase nutrients absorption via chaeto.
  12. Pancho75

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Looking great Shaun, is that a black powder tang in left bottom corner?
  13. Pancho75

Thanks for the feedback @PSU4ME, it is just an experiment to see if I can induce additional growth using the lunar cycles.
  14. Pancho75

Today I was at Nashville Zoo with the whole family, nice walk for a change, awesome place. This guy was having the best day by far.
  15. Pancho75

My nem splitted again. :p