Recent content by olgalit

1. O

ID Please?

It is defenetly an algae - we have lots of it here mediterenian sea evry spring and summer. I am not sure if it considered a pest algae though - so I do not think it would be a problem if you would chose to keep it: http://www.putsker.co.il/images/FloraFauna/ItemsBig/Gordon-%20s1.jpg
  2. O

Feather Duster ID

these are hidroids indeed. I had them in the past - they did not really hurt anything and disapeared once i managed to control phosphats and nitrats
  3. O

Is this a starry blenny?

you sure? the fish has "horns" on his eyes that look like they belong to starry blenny. I olso have a algae blenny - and the new blenny does not look like him
  4. O

Is this a starry blenny?

Hello all! I got a blenny as a present and was told it is a starry blenny. But from what I know - they suppose to be dark brown with white spots - or yellowish when scared. My looks gray and white - is it possible? (the photo u see here is the best mutch that I found - mine is hiding and I...
  5. O

tube anemones

Hello there! Is it possible to put twp tube anemones one near other without them stinging each other? Thanks ahead!
  6. O

Video: Hermit Crabs Distributing Eggs

so cute hehe. box crabs do this - that is the male caries female with him around but I never knew that hermits do the same.
  7. O

HELP! Hitchhiker ID

Not even close to aptasia - and even if you will get one - no need to be scared - they can be taken care of
  8. O

I don't even know what category of critter this is...

I think it might be ither a sponge or your devil hand decided to make a baby
  9. O

Cute crab

I think I found what it is! It is a porcalain crab that usually living on sea pens but sometimes on soft corals as well - look: Porcellanella triloba http://www.wildsingapore.com/wildfacts/crustacea/othercrust/anomura/porcellanidae/picta.htm
  10. O

Cute crab

Hmm it could be. But I will know for sure only when I will see him getting his fans out to eat - if he will have these then it is a porcalain
  11. O

Cute crab

Hmmm I checked the site and it looks like a coral crab!
  12. O

Cute crab

look at this little thing! Found him today on my new kenya. Any one knows what species it is?
  13. O

Helpful Hitchhiker ID sites~

---------------------------------------- guys - all these links now take me to some diffrent site. Are they working for you?
  14. O

ID please

if it is brown and hides inside itself then it is aptasia. looks preety but can kill other corals if u have these.
  15. O

Pederson Shrimp Fish Cleaning?

well i do not know which fish it should be but it probably needs to wild cought so they will be familiar allready with such shrimps. I had a skunk cleaning shrim and the only fish that let him clean themself was chromis, and damsel fish (it was domino damsel fish and yellow damsel fish) but...