Recent content by oceanreefs

1. oceanreefs

Bad stuff

Good morning everyone, can someone please tell me with this stuff is, it's all over my tank in corals. Can someone identify and tell me how to get rid of it please. Phil
  2. oceanreefs

Live rock ranch???

BAD,BAD,BAD He got me for $300.00:flame:
  3. oceanreefs

My red sea max adventure

it looks like I have to do one at a time, okay it looks like that's going to work. a the last picture I sent you is the one I'm working on now. I'm sending now is the picture of my hood from the Red Sea Max I'll keep in touch thanks .
  4. oceanreefs

My red sea max adventure

okay one more time
  5. oceanreefs

My red sea max adventure

sorry guys I knew I was gone I have trouble- I don't understand 1 min. it works next minute it doesn't I can race a Porche over 200 miles an hour but I can't upload pictures boy boy boy. I'll get back
  6. oceanreefs

My red sea max adventure

Okay I just took some photos now let's see if I can post them for but haven't so much trouble doing this but will see what happens.
  7. oceanreefs

My red sea max adventure

Hello everybody, it's so nice to be a part of a group that everybody's on the same page ,Red Sea Max rocks. I'm a lucky man I have had my 650 since January for its great they built this tank with everything in mind not too crazy about the lighting but they tell me it's efficient well I'm...
  8. oceanreefs

To anyone lurking in the RSM Club

Good morning, can anybody identify this stuff in my tank? It's appear when the lights come on and it's all over the place driving me crazy if you can identify this and tell me how to get rid of it I would really appreciate it.Phil
  9. oceanreefs

To anyone lurking in the RSM Club

Good morning everybody, I'm glad to be a port of this form. They seem to be a lot of nice people here to speak to and learn about this hobby. I'll be attending a consumer show in Los Angeles next Thursday I think it's called the max I'll try to get some information about the new RSM aquariums...
  10. oceanreefs

New reef tank run by only LED lights ...ANd two t5 HO lights

Okay, I hope you got the photograph I'm going to send you a picture of my light hood it's in 3 sections the front section has the LEDs in it the middle the metal halide in the back section is theT-5 as you can see the front & the back.look Like a book red sea did a great job with this hood ...
  11. oceanreefs

New reef tank run by only LED lights ...ANd two t5 HO lights

I have a combination LEDs, double ended metal halide, and T-5 this is over 175 rsm-650 the metal halide are running hot there 250 W each 20 K of course the LEDs running very cool and theT-5 arriving almost as hot as the metal halide. would type the lighting did you get what manufacturer...
  12. oceanreefs

Live rock ranch???

I'm so sorry you had to deal with this. this guy is a pig and a thief I went through the same thing, he screwed me over for about $300. Get your attorney involved this guy needs to go on a business.PD:guns:
  13. oceanreefs

What is this stuff

Is there someone out there that can please tell me what is this stuff in my reef system, I've asked several people and I'm getting all different types of answers. no one really seems to know. Could this be red slime someone help me it's all over my tank. Please e-mail me back I'm trying to send...
  14. oceanreefs

My wife rocks red sea max 650!

yes this rock is dead is a doornail. Try to get a couple of pieces of live rock that would turn the tank over much quicker. There's a company in California that sells artificial rock that looks fantastic and it cured ready for your tank. If you want to name let me know. Phil