Recent content by Oak Park

1. Oak Park

New Member- just picked up 2nd hand RSM 500-S Series

Cool guys.......look forward to hearing if anyone has made any mods etc...or upgraded any of the equipments etc.... and to find out what people have altered to the original set ups eg-sump lighting etc...as the unit doesnt have one for the reefuge...
  2. Oak Park

thank you very much...looking forward to everyones input and suggestions etc....
  3. Red Sea Max-S Series 500

Red Sea Max-S Series 500

4. Oak Park

how do i change password

thank you very much......just did that......I Would love suggestions of DO's and DONT's to setting up a RSM 500-through peoples experiences please. I am part of a couple of marine forums here in Australia and i was pointed to this forum as great resource, i would love any support in setting up...
  5. Oak Park

Hello all- i am Servet Sir from Oak Park- Victoria-Australia. I have only just picked up a used Red Sea Max 500-S Series. i have not even set it up. It is all assembled but the plumbing is not connected etc. I Would love suggestions of DO's and DONT's to setting up a RSM 500-through peoples...
  6. Oak Park

how do i change password

hello i need to change my password can someone plse point me in the right direction...thank you