Recent content by ngarcia11892

1. N

possibly getting ready to spawn

ok thanks! iv had them for about 6 months and i think they were about 3 to 4 months old when i first got them so my guess is they are 9 or 10 months old
  2. N

i was just wondering if its possible it could be something else and i just portrayed it in my head as spawning behavior the actual spawning and rearing iv been doing research and am not going to collect the first spawn so i have time to prepare and take care of the second
  3. N

will do the other night i also saw what i thought were swelling in her midsection but the next morning i couldnt see it so im not too sure what it coulda been
  4. N

so iv noticed my clowns having some diffrent behavior then usual. theyv been cleaning around their nem a lot more than usual and for the past 5 minutes they have both been doing the shaking while cleaning. and now that i have a closer look i think i possibly see a oviposter but im not sure...
  5. N

percula?

they are about 20 in my neck of the woods, but it could also be more expensive if you bought them as a pair iv seen them go for about 60 to 80 as a pair
  6. N

black ice clownfish

thanks alot!
  7. N

led help

hey guys im trying to light a ten gallon tank for sps or clams or anything else high light and was wondering how many ecoxotic panorama pro modules id need to do it. iv heard of people lighting biocubes with just 3 so i was thinking one and a stunner for color? or am i off and would need more...
  8. N

its snowing!

thanks guys! im still thinking of names for these guys im thinking yin n yang maybe, my perc pair is Sh*ts and giggles
  9. N

its snowing!

so i got these babies about three days ago! n i love them one is a good 1/2 inch shorter or more then the other but they havnt fought at all but iv got to say they are the pickiest clowns iv seen haha my percs are pigs and eat just about everything i put in, these guys will eat nls pellets, n a...
  10. N

black ice clownfish

well hopefully she chimes in soon haha iv been tryin to figure this out all weekend but luck
  11. N

black ice clownfish

so im setting up a new tank for just a pair of designer clownfish. im lookign at picassos, snowflakes and possibly black ice. the only thing is iv read black ice are hybrid percula and false perc which iv read will make htem sterile is this true? can some one give me some insight on the...
  12. N

feeding frozen

so my lfs has some kellog sea horses and iv been researching and have read both that you can train seahorses to eat frozen and some that you can, i was seeing if i could get some other opinions especially on these, thanks!
  13. N

clownfish pairing

so my girlfriend just bought two onyx trait clowns we found out they were wild caught but she decided to get them any way, not i know clowns will fight alittle but as mine never did because there was a big size diffrence how bad can it get, they are locking jaws for a second but its only been...
  14. N

wierd clown behavior

thanks :) i just found it a bit odd cuz i know males do it and i saw my female doing it and got comfused
  15. N

wierd clown behavior

so i just saw a little bit of weird behavior, i know clowns are usually goofy little guys but this confused me, i know males will have siezures or spastic shaking to show the female she's dominant, well my clowns have been together for 6 months now and have been pairing up but i look over and i...