Recent content by newsalt

1. newsalt

FS in NJ - MRC MR2 Skimmer

I can't seem to get the picture to load properly. If you're interested in seeing the picture, PM me with your email address and I'll send it.
  2. newsalt

Still available. http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2377&pictureid=16368
  3. newsalt

I have an MRC MR-2 Skimmer I'm looking to sell. Local pick-up preferred, but I will ship. I live in Middlesex, and work in New Providence. Skimmer Features: Box Dimensions: 10.5" x 7" x 8" First Riser OD: 6" Second Riser OD: 4" Number of Injectors: 2 6"x13" High Riser Gate...
  4. newsalt

Wood canopy and T5 lighting

no issues with my canopy and T5s or when I had MHs. I do need to mention that the back of my canopy is completely open.
  5. newsalt

Brightwell equivalents to Zeovit

Can you please tell me what Brightwell products are equivalent to Zeovit's Coral Vitalizer and Amino Acids High Concentrate? Thanks
  6. newsalt

FS in Middlesex - Reeflo Marlin pump

I have a Reeflo Marlin pump for sale. The pump is 2 years old and has operated flawlessly. I recently serviced the pump by replacing the shaft seal and cleaning the entire interior of the pump. The Marlin pump is pressure rated for high head situations and will deliver 2,222 GPH @ 0' of head...
  7. newsalt

Gauging interest in 120g tank & wall unit

In the next few months I will be setting up a new 180g tank so I will be selling my existing tank and cabinet. The tank is a Perfecto 120g and measures 60"L x 18"W x 26"H. It is drilled and reef ready with a DIY Corner Overflow. The wall unit was custom made by me for this tank. It is made of...
  8. newsalt

FS - SPS Frags in Middlesex, NJ

The only other pieces I have are Red Cap frags for $10:
  9. newsalt

Shipping would be about $20
  10. newsalt

I have several SPS frags available: Purple Tip Acro: $20 Green Encrusting Cap: $10 Green Slimer: $15 Pink Birdsnest: $10 (thinning out a large colony) PM me if you're interested.
  11. newsalt

Sea Flo MaxiJet Mod noise

What is the magnet mount? Got a picture you could post?
  12. newsalt

Sea Flo MaxiJet Mod noise

I just installed a MaxiJet mod for a MJ 1200 that I purchased from Sea-Flo. It works great and puts out great flow but the only problem is an annoying hum. It comes and goes but it's so annoying. I contacted Sea-Flo, but no response. Any ideas how to solve this problem?
  13. newsalt

FS in NJ - 250w MH ballasts & VHO ballast - Will ship

250w electronic ballasts & VHO ballasts for sale I have 2 250w electronic ballasts & 1 ARO VHO ballast for sale - work excellent. Asking $130 (or Best Offer) for all three ballast. Stainless steel mounting panel and grey wire trays shown in photo are not included.
  14. newsalt

T5 Retro Set

PM Sent