Recent content by nate_mcnasty

1. nate_mcnasty

New Queen Trigger pics

i've seen these in the wild and there are frickin huge when the get full grone
  2. nate_mcnasty

6000k?!!!

if you can successfully breed them it would be a great buy most of his clowns go to japan where they pay ungodly amounts on fish. i like them
  3. nate_mcnasty

Mc Nasty's McNew TANk

here is a FTS with the LED's i know my thread is kinda a lost caws but i thought dentoid would be interested haha
  4. nate_mcnasty

Vodka?

Vodka Dosing by 'Genetics' and 'Stony_Corals' - Reefkeeping.com great link for vodka dosing you have to take it slow and have patients with it i'm going on 2 months and just starting to turnaround i love it!!!! the only thing i have had trouble with it one of my shrimp died take it slow and...
  5. nate_mcnasty

My Diy Lighting System

actually i never go on RC i got this off of nano reefers where most LED stuff comes from
  6. nate_mcnasty

My Diy Lighting System

thanks
  7. nate_mcnasty

My Diy Lighting System

got all the holes drilled and taped for #4 screws here are what one led looks like mounted with no lens on yet
  8. nate_mcnasty

My Diy Lighting System

this has all cost me about $450 so far. i have received every thing in the mail so i started by getting my heat sink welded together i couldn't take any pics of this process sorry. but here it is finished and maped out for the led's where it was welded the map out of where the leds will go
  9. nate_mcnasty

My Diy Lighting System

My Diy LED Lighting System It was quite hard for me to find a good LED light build on here so i'm going to try my best to make mine the best build thread on here with lots of pics fingerscrossed and try to explain everything from what i have learned from evil(thanks for the help evil) this...
  10. nate_mcnasty

Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

i got a good challenge for you!!!!!!!!!! could you blow me......a calection cup for my tunze 9002 nano sKimmer?
  11. nate_mcnasty

Mc Nasty's McNew TANk

i'm hoping when i up grade the like the corals will color up more
  12. nate_mcnasty

Mc Nasty's McNew TANk

Quick pic of what the tank looks like now
  13. nate_mcnasty

Tooting My Own Horn!

couldn't some of these posts be pm's? half of them are jibber jabber
  14. nate_mcnasty

Mc Nasty's McNew TANk

some of the rock has zoas on it!