Recent content by nate540

1. nate540

265G lighting questions

Sorry its 30" tall
  2. nate540

265G lighting questions

Tank is a standard 265 I think that is 24" Coral would be about 16" or so from top and there are 4 96watt bulbs Thanks
  3. nate540

265G lighting questions

OK will try to keep this short I have a 265g FOWLR tank that I am thinking of putting in some soft corals like mushrooms. I have a coralife lunar CF light do you guys think that would be enough for soffties? Thanks for the help Nathan
  4. nate540

ATO with float valve can this be done?

I was going to hook mine up to my RO/DI reservoir which has a constant supply. I guess the main concern I had was if the valve stuck open it would flood but I guess I could put it on a reservoir that doesn't fill automatically. So if it fails I would only get 5 to 10 gallons.
  5. nate540

So after 2 months of BRS RO/DI........

Right so your RO is doing its job I read before and after the RO. Thats just how I do it
  6. nate540

ATO with float valve can this be done?

Ok guys I have never had an ATO before and am just wondering why cant I just put a float valve in my sump with a gravity fed container? I tried to find some info on this but didnt really find what I wanted. It seems so easy there has to be a reason why everyone goes with a pump system. Please...
  7. nate540

So after 2 months of BRS RO/DI........

Ok well I could be wrong but if you are measuring TDS right before the DI then it has been through the RO so your TDS should be as close to 0 as possible. Mine always reads 2-3 after the RO and I have around 85-90 on the supply side. But like I said I could be wrong thats just how mine is set up
  8. nate540

TDS of 10ppm?

Mine always seems to read 003ppm no mater what I do :(
  9. nate540

Good Bad doesnt matter?

Thanks guys I will have to do some reading and see what I can find out. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  10. nate540

Good Bad doesnt matter?

Actually remembered my camera today. Battery is dead :smack:
  11. nate540

Air's 400 Gallon In-wall Plywood Venture

I am also wondering about the Koralia pump and clicking. Mine do the same thing is there anything to stop this?
  12. nate540

Good Bad doesnt matter?

Tank is about three months old light run ten hours and are cree leds from rapidled Thanks for the help
  13. nate540

Good Bad doesnt matter?

Yeah I know the pics are bad. The problem is this is in a small tank and has spread to about 90% of the rock. I will try to get some better pics just dont have a camera here at my office.
  14. nate540

Good Bad doesnt matter?

Ok guys first off sorry for the bad pics I will try to get some better ones. I know this isnt a hitchhiker so to speak but not sure where to post. I will try to describe this the best I can. It is a fuzzy growth almost clear. it started in one place but has spread rapidly. The corals near...
  15. nate540

help with Galaxea Frag

just did a big water change about 30min ago about 40% I am running one of the cobalt neo-therm heaters and I must say it is very constant. I also heat my water for water changes. I thought maybe my chemi pure was releasing something so I did pull that also . Thanks for your help guys