Recent content by nanomano

1. nanomano

New Red Sea Max 130 Vid Posted

Thank you! Had fun with it
  2. nanomano

New Red Sea Max 130 Vid Posted

Just thought I'd share a recent, funny YouTube vid of my 130D, enjoy reefers!:cool: YouTube - LT's Reef - 03/25/2012
  3. nanomano

Crappy news........

Really? A year is too young to add a star? I did not know that...... I do not know if the LFS just got them or not, good point though.
  4. nanomano

Crappy news........

drip method, over about an hour
  5. nanomano

Crappy news........

I had my orange Linkia 4 days......and now it's dead. I have no clue what happened, it was fine until today. Came home and it's on the sand bloated and one of it's arms was even split open. Any ideas? Dammit, I really liked that guy too.
  6. nanomano

Water level issue...

I dont either, lol............I think I will take Terry's advice and just use it a couple of times a week just to clear out the smail particles overnight, especially after weekly cleanings.
  7. nanomano

Question for ReefMack....

Gotcha, thanks for the info! I'm debating whether or not to replace the stock lighting in the future........
  8. nanomano

Latest Tank Pic!!!

Thanks!
  9. nanomano

Latest Tank Pic!!!

Thanks Steve!
  10. nanomano

Question for ReefMack....

Terry- Are you using your reefkeeper lite to dim your lights on and off? To simulate sun up and sun down? Do you have a direct link to give for the current hood you are using?
  11. nanomano

Alternate Skiimer for the 130d

I dont mind drilling a hole in the back lid so it looks clean........with that being said, what is another skimmer that destroys the stock skimmer, besides the current Tunze I have. It's just bugging the hell outta me to worry so much with the water level line on that thing to insure it is...
  12. nanomano

Water level issue...

I guess a person could run a hot magnum 250 and polish the water once a week or something and leave the floss out period........hell, I dont friggin know, LOL
  13. nanomano

Latest Tank Pic!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone!!!
  14. nanomano

Latest Tank Pic!!!

Thanks guys! @Glenn- That is a Derasa clam, it is getting huge for sure, lol.......looks like it may be a trade-in for a future coral. It is definitely one of my favorite things in the tank and it will totally suck when I have to part with it.