Recent content by mylittlejade

1. M

Fs Zoa,Paly frag pack

I have this pack for sale, also this Tyree war coral shipping not included. $80.00 plus shipping Spiderman 4 polyps [/IMG] Tubbs Blue 4 polyps [/IMG] Jokers 2 polyps [/IMG] 11 polyps of these [/IMG] 2 of these [/IMG] Oc Aquatic tomato Paly 3-4 [/IMG] War coral $25.00 [/IMG]
  2. M

Wtb Grafted simplex

I know it is a long shot but it's worth a try. If you have it ltmk.
  3. M

Tat's cotton candy chalice fs

I thought that wouldn't be a bad price with shipping. They sell this frag for $150 a eye. I will except offers.
  4. M

Tat's cotton candy chalice fs

I have a frag of this coral for sale it has a big eye that has split into 2, and onther single eye. asking $150 [/IMG]
  5. M

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Its a little hard to see the video, but all looks good. I can't wait I should be coming up soon for my A's.
  6. M

wtb/wtt zoas socal

what zoas do you have? I have OCA Tomato Pali from oc aquatics Dragonfly Zoos from vivid fire and ice 1 candy apple red let me know what you have, and I will send you pictures if your interested.
  7. M

White nudi - Good or Bad?

If you have montis check them, if infested get them out.
  8. M

I'm on the list for grade A's, but if you could send me some pics of the grade B's you have maybe I will just get some of those. Thanks
  9. M

FS 96W and 65 WAT PC

I have a 65 watt ballast that will run four straight pen pc bulbs comes with reflector, and two bulbs. I also have a 96 watt pc ballest. Both in good working condition asking $100 or make a offer. located in sunset beach ca. local pick up would be prefered.
  10. M

hellow woodstock could you put me on the list for two grade a clowns