Recent content by Motokorth

1. Motokorth

BigAl's slow chronicle . . .

Here are two pictures of my Duncans as you asked for :clink: . I will try to get some better ones once I get my good camera back.
  2. Motokorth

Things are looking good. My Duncans are my most favorite coral in the tank. And the ones I have seem to be some pretty fast growers. I went from 3 large heads with several very small babies, to several modest sized heads around the originals.
  3. Motokorth

Good thing I have subscribed to Al's chronicle, now I need to start looking for new bulbs for my setup.
  4. Motokorth

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Queue the music and dim the lights :apimp:
  5. Motokorth

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

I wish you were in Canada so I could join the club!!!! I have a brand new 90g cycling and I so want to have a pair of them in my tank. Wonderful looking fish.
  6. Motokorth

Adding new circuit to house

All finished, 2 15amp circuits total time about 6 hours including multiple runs to Home Depot and several little breaks. Gotta say this wasn't that difficult to do. Now to go pick up the tank :woohoo:
  7. Motokorth

Thanks for the tips guys !!. Ill be back at home depot picking up a few more minor supplies but will look for those outlet covers.
  8. Motokorth

Man how much would it have been if you had to redo the whole box?? Well part 1 completed, ran the wire and is ready for tomorrows total shut down :D
  9. Motokorth

Almost burnt the house down today!!!!!

Good luck buddy, hope you and your family get though it safely.
  10. Motokorth

Yup, using romex and I know about the two different buss bars one for netural one for ground. Nothing wrong with being a smart ass in this thread :P. I helped build this basement about 5 years ago and help with some of the electrical, just never added a new circuit breaker to the box...
  11. Motokorth

Alright so in preping for my new tank I am running a new circuit to the outlet that will power my new 90g tank. This is for my piece of mind that I wont overload the existing circuit. I thought I make a check list here so the pros can stop me if I am missing something. This is going off of...
  12. Motokorth

Damm that looks sketchy. I am spending this evening pulling wires to the new fish tank area to run a new circuit.
  13. Motokorth

A Zoanthid Connoisseur's Quest...

Amazing tank you have there. I know in my new tank I will have a section just for Z's and P's :)
  14. Motokorth

Sorry for the minor hijack but, if I wanted to switch a normal wall outlet to a GFCI do I need to do any thing extra except for the switch? Of course this is after I turn off the breakers for that outlet hehe. Thank god it was just the power strip and not your whole house on fire. That...