Recent content by MLKsreef

1. M

Corals for sale

Everything sold....
  2. M

Corals for sale

Need to break down my tank. Moving. Several corals for sale: Frogspawn $20-30 Hammers $20-30 Green Candy Canes $30 Green Trumpet $30 Orange Pavonia $40 Green Leather Mushroom $25 Catspaw (approx. 9" in diameter - $40 Montipora $25 I am in Matawan, NJ. PM me if interested.
  3. M

92 GAL CORNER REEF TANK SETUP FOR SALE - Central NJ

Attached link to photo. If you can't open and you are interested and would like to see a photo of the tank, please PM me your email address.
  4. M

If interested, I am open to offers....MLK
  5. M

92 gal corner Oceanic glass tank with black lacquer stand and canopy 36" MH Hamilton light fixture with new 175 watt and actinic bulbs approximately 90-100lbs of live rock several corals: mushrooms, Cats Paw, Pavonia, Candy Canes, Montipora, Hammers, Frogspawn, Yellow Polyps, Leathers...
  6. M

Hamilton Metal Halides and Sump

I have a 36" Hamilton Deluxe MH Fixture, 2 Metal Halides 175 w with 2 96 watt actinics ballists included. Used only one year. Like new. ($150) The sump is a Berlin Sump (up to 125 gal). ($25) If interested in either , please let me know. I am in New Jersey. Prefer not to ship...
  7. M

TUNZE Powerhead

Tunze Turbelle Stream 6060 powerhead; barely used, too strong for my 92 gal tank, but very nice powerhead. $100 oBO. Matawan, NJ
  8. M

ICE CAP Canopy Fans 120mm

Two (2) ICE CAP Canopy Fans 120mm ($35.00 each) Matawan, NJ
  9. M

frags for sale

Don't know about the shipping costs; refer not to ship, sorry
  10. M

Metal Halides and Sump for sale

Fore sale: Hamilton 36" light fixture and ballists (two 175 watt and two 96 watt actinics) like new, used only 1 year; I paid $700 for it new, make me an offer; Berlin Sump, 23" X 12" X 14, UP TO 125 Gals...$50 MLK
  11. M

frags for sale

I have frags of hammers, frogspawn, yellow colony polyps, and montipora if anyone is interested. About $25 for the hammers and frogspawn. They are 5 or 6 heads, although I have larger if you want. The yellow colony polyps and montipora are free to a good home. I am in Matawan, NJ. MLK
  12. M

The affects this hobby has on your relationship.

My partner thinks my tank is beautiful, but time consuming. I don't disagree. It is a labor of love, though. What can I say.
  13. M

Water Collector for RO/DI

I have been using two traditional plastics garbage containers for years now. I have had no issues.