2. MJC

Mikes 120 gal reef ready build

Lol thanks man ;)
  3. MJC

Thanks Glenn ;)
  4. MJC

iPhone 5video Check out this video on YouTube: Bare Bottom 120gal Reef Tank - YouTube Sent from my iPad
  5. MJC

this "Reefkeeping made easy- what was not explained" http://i.imgur.com/FRWytuv.jpg
  6. MJC

Photo update pics
  7. MJC

Thank you everyone for the feed back it is much appreciated :hallo:
  8. MJC

Thank you Michael, the pics were taken with out the T5's on. I suplement the T5's for only 3 hours a day.
  9. MJC

Tanks man I appreciate the feed back ;)
  10. MJC

Some top down shots: Full tank shots
  11. MJC

It's been about 4 months since I started my BB conversion and I couldn't be happier! (well.... I am a reefer so that might be a understatement lol) things are starting to balance out, colors are looking better and better and polyps are extending nicely. The settling tank is a dream! All...
  12. MJC

Owners of SRO 3000 EXT?

Can anyone who owns one tell me the outflow pipe hight. I want to get a SRO3000 EXT but want to sit it in my sum(40gal breeder) and as to not restrict the flow need to know if the pip is going to clear 7-9 inches of water it would be sitting in. Thanks
  13. MJC

My 120gal BB tank video

My tank video. BB 120 Reef tank 2-8-2013 - YouTube
  14. MJC

Thanks PSU4ME I have 1 MP10 & 1 MP40 on each side (4 pumps) then behind the rocks I have 3 Maxi Jest 2 pointing at the bottom and 1 flowing acrostic left to right midway up and also a Tunzi 6045 flowing left to right on the bottom. I mite Chang that Tunzi out for another Maxi Jet not sure yet...
  15. MJC

Tank up date In my pursuit to have a efficient setup to export nutrients from my sps reef crest tank a.s.a.p. (Remove organic compounds & prevent inorganic compounds) I went bare bottom. My setup: I am currently running a 120 reef , sps dominant tank for about a year now. I started...