Recent content by mjbenzon

1. M

Need Opinion On Sump

Hey Guys, I've been looking around for a good sump for my tank but I'm having a hard time coz of the width of my stand. i can only fit upto 10". I came across one at ebay and it includes a complete set of item. return pump, overflow box, plumbings, socks, etc... REFUGIUM FILTER REEF AQUARIUM...
  2. M

Newbie needs help on 45 gallon FOWLR tank

So, i go back and forth on a local fish store and I feel like I'm getting different answers every time I ask the same question on a different day. And it's confusing me!! ^_^ I'm very new and I'm not even familiar with the terminologies. So here I am asking all you good people to please, help me...
  3. M

My First 14G Biocube Tank

Okay so here's the deal. no fish until after ur tank COMPLETELY cycles which could take up to a month from the time you set it up and add rock, anytime you add more rock its going to trigger a mini cycle. I run my lights from 7am until 9pm. I would say a anything under 12 hours and above 7 hours...
  4. M

Hey djbacon, Actually the reason I joined this forum is coz i accidentally found your 14g Biocube thread in the internet and I was so excited to make mine look like yours. Your making me jealous man. Wanna trade tanks? hehe. Thanks for the advice and the links. i'll read through that long link...
  5. M

hey, thanks a bunch, thats some cool advice. A month huh? T_T I was so excited too. Coz today is the day that the shop told me i could put fish. I guess they're just trying to increase profit. I'll take a note of your advice and make sure to follow it. Thanks again.
  6. M

Hi Everyone, I just bought my first 14G Biocube Tank a couple of days ago and wanted to get inputs from Pros. I had a 10G saltwater tank back at the Philippines but it turned out to be a mess. My fish kept dying and the water keeps getting polluted. I don't want to do the same mistake so...